Music sites

Rapidfire

Anybody here a part of any music websites like "Spotify", "SoundCloud", "8Tracks" etc. I have all three but I'm still figuring out how to you soundcloud and 8tracks. But I love Spotify with a passion. 

You guys can post your links, usernames, playlists if you want people to check it out. One of my playlists on Spotify is "Good Vibes" and it's the one that I never take songs off because I like seeing how my music taste evolved and changed the further down you go. I still add on to it, and I have a couple other playlists but that's my main one. 

Good Vibes 

Oh, and recommending music and such is always welcome! 

Anybody here a part of any music websites like "Spotify", "SoundCloud", "8Tracks" etc. I have all three but I'm still figuring out how to you soundcloud and 8tracks. But I love Spotify with a passion. 

You guys can post your links, usernames, playlists if you want people to check it out. One of my playlists on Spotify is "Good Vibes" and it's the one that I never take songs off because I like seeing how my music taste evolved and changed the further down you go. I still add on to it, and I have a couple other playlists but that's my main one. 

Oh, and recommending music and such is always welcome! 

I have spotify too, got a premium account since it's half price with a Student card where I live.

Here is a link to one of my playlists if you want to link. Not sure if we like any of the same stuff but I'm always up for music recommendations too. 

Indie Shuffle 

Archived