Game Giveaway Ninjutsu

Tormented

2hzp8xv.png

Ly Opal.

Well, I needed a place to giveaway a bunch of my steam games and this seemed like a great idea to get people interested, once every week a few games will be given away over the course of said week. Each giveaway may differ, some may be an attempt to get you to do graphical things, other may just be based on luck some might even have something to do with cardmaking either way you'll get a chance to win.

However not every shall get a chance, if you have below 100 posts, you cannot enter. This is because I do not want any bots, or anyone just coming along to claim stuff and having no intent on staying on the site as a way just to gain free games, this is the only real rule. If you feel this should be increased or lowered let me know and I shall think on it. Also all YCM Rules apply to this thread.

In the mean time between giveaways you may talk about roughly anything, albeit gaming, trading card gaming or TV shows. So long as the "Organization" is kept to a suitable level and the conversations are roughly equated to the giveaways then I see no issue leading off into slightly different topics.

One of the main points of conversations should be about what games you would like to be seen given away. Almost all of the majority of games I am going to be giving away are going to be on steam, however on the odd occasion giveaways may be on different platforms. 

If you have any games to giveaway and you wish to donate to the GGN then send me a private message with a list of keys and I shall do my best to find a time slot to give them away.

[hr]

Application to Join Giveaways:

Steam Username:

YCM Username:

Favorite Game Genres:

Number of Steam Games owned:

Other:

[hr]

Current game list of giveaway:

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines x 2

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty x 2

Commandos 2: Men of Courage x 2

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin x 2

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold x 3

WWIII: Black Gold x 3

KnightShift x 3

East India Company Gold x 3

WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2 x 3

Current Game on the Giveaway Agenda:

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

How to enter:
Join the Club and give a brief explanation of your favorite game.

[hr]

Member List:

Leaders:

Tormented

Game Giveaways Providers:

Members:
Smear

Therrion

Shradow

D.A.

[hr]

Steam Username: Therrion

YCM Username: Therrion

Favorite Game Genres: FPS, RPG, Strategy, Anything to do with killing.

Number of Steam Games owned: Around 10

Brief Explanation: PokeMon. Sculpted childhood, is still awesome, and I loved the ability to train alongside monsters, them becoming better monsters and you a better trainer.

Steam Username: FastCo. Shradow

YCM Username: Shradow

Favorite Game Genres: RPGs, maybe.

Number of Steam Games owned: 62

Other: Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

My favorite game, now that's a tough one. In terms of sheer fun, I guess I'd have to go with TF2. I've poured almost 1000 hours into that game over the past couple years, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Steam Username: SightlessReality

YCM Username: D.A.

Favorite Game Genres: Rogue Likes & RPGs

Number of Steam Games owned: 2-5

Other: Umm?

Favorite Game: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind. It has a wide variety of things going for it. The world is massive with tons to do even if your in the middle of nowhere. A good story line that can branch out. It's modable which is always a plus in my book. Good character customization.

YOU BETTER M8

And by topic I kinda meant
"In the mean time between giveaways you may talk about roughly anything, albeit gaming, trading card gaming or TV shows. So long as the "Organization" is kept to a suitable level and the conversations are roughly equated to the giveaways then I see no issue leading off into slightly different topics."
So choose a topic :>

Archived