Music Archives

WhyDidIJoinThis-.-

Hey, this is just something I've been trying on a few different forums, and hopefully it'll work out alright :P The basic idea is, each user(that participates) posts a song every now and again that they've been especially into recently. This is then sub-categorized into time. You'll see once we have a few members posting in here(hopefully xP) Then, over time, peeps can look back and reflect on their previous music tastes, or even just see what they were specifically into at that time. Hell, you could even look back ages later and see a song you forgot the name of, yet really wanted to listen to it.

[spoiler=Ermagurd why not just use the forums for musicz]

Because of all the reasons previously stated. Also, it will be easier accessable for all, if they are in the first post. Also gives me something to do in my spare time (edit post/listen to the songs) as well as a way for others to share and see your music tastes alike. Good day. [/spoiler]

Anyways, here it is (will be empty at first of course, until we get peeps posting.) I will be posting links to the songs in the profiles, just for ease of listening, maybe embeddeds. Maybe.

Also: I will be formatting it like Artist - Song, just in case you were unawares, so along with your post, just pop in the Artist and song name as shown, and also the reason why you like the song(I would ask that it be within 3 lines, thanks) just for more insightinto the song choice. Once posted, I'll get to adding it to the archive and hyperlinking it.

[spoiler=Music Archives]

[spoiler=TehTeaKing]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{8th} The Cab - High Hopes In Velvet Ropes

{8th} The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (Nightcore)

{8th} Approaching Nirvana - You

{9th} Approaching Nirvana - One hour

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=ThorgrimZz]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{9th} The Fray - How To Save A Life

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Seija Kijin]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{9th} Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna Know

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Moog]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{9th} Underoath - When The Sun Sleeps

{9th} Hopesfall - The End of An Era

{9th} The Antlers - Sylvia

{9th} Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail

{9th} Isis - Garden of Light

{10th} Thursday - Understanding In A Car Crash

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sumire]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{10th} SNSD / Shoujo Jidai - Galaxy Supernova

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Windowlicker]

[spoiler=October 2013]

{15th} The American Dollar - Slow Wait (Part 1)

{15th} Auburn Lull - Novembers Long Shadows

{15th} Blueneck - Lilitu

{15th} Maybeshewill - An End to Camaraderie

{15th} Mono - Pure As Snow (Trails of the Winter Storm)

{15th} Sleep Party People - I'm Not Human At All

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

You mean to post in a single post? Or to have in the main post? Because both are unlimited.

I meant both, but cool

I think 5 should do, and also I've linked the songs for you so that it's less work, also when putting down my name in the archives can you put it down as Moog, since It's a more common name of mine than Glaceon

Underoath - When The Sun Sleeps

Hopesfall - The End of An Era

The Antlers - Sylvia

Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail

Isis - Garden of Light

I meant both, but cool

I think 5 should do, and also I've linked the songs for you so that it's less work, also when putting down my name in the archives can you put it down as Moog, since It's a more common name of mine than Glaceon

Underoath - When The Sun Sleeps

Hopesfall - The End of An Era

The Antlers - Sylvia

Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail

Isis - Garden of Light

Alright no problem, and thanks :)

I like the idea, but to avoid spam, I'd request that people post about why they like a song at the moment too.

Otherwise it's bound to turn into a copy of the "what are you listening to" thread in Games.

Sumire, 10th Oct 2013:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz70GCnmzXc]SNSD / Shoujo Jidai - Galaxy Supernova[/url]

The song is great, the different parts are interesting (except the middle 8 which sounds a bit out-of-place) and the choreography is good.

Their best Japanese release since Mr. Taxi imo.

I like the idea, but to avoid spam, I'd request that people post about why they like a song at the moment too.

Otherwise it's bound to turn into a copy of the "what are you listening to" thread in Games.

Sumire, 10th Oct 2013:

SNSD / Shoujo Jidai - Galaxy Supernova

The song is great, the different parts are interesting (except the middle 8 which sounds a bit out-of-place) and the choreography is good.

Their best Japanese release since Mr. Taxi imo.

I'll get to changing the OP both for the new posting, and for your song input, thanks. :)

Hell, might as well post some worthy post-rock, then:

• The American Dollar - The Slow Wait (Part 1)
  • Auburn Lull - Novembers Long Shadows
  • Blueneck - Lilitu
  • Maybeshewill - An End to Camaraderie
  • Mono - Pure As Snow (Trails of the Winter Storm)
  • Sleep Party People - I'm Not Human At All

Your body better be prepared for these feels.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived