Discussion : Chimeratech Overdragon

It should be banned NOW. But they won't ban it because people want to play like Zane from the crappy anime. That's why cyber dragon isn't limited....

Cyber Dragon is semi-ed.

And even that's only because Konami is bad at this game. Cydra should be at 3.

But how many times has Ryo used this card? I can only think of one.

It should be banned NOW. But they won't ban it because people want to play like Zane from the crappy anime. That's why cyber dragon isn't limited....

Cyber Dragon is semi-ed.

he only used it in the underground battle episode, the one where he turns into Dark Zane.

Cyber Dragon is semi-ed.

he only used it in the underground battle episode' date=' the one where he turns into Dark Zane.

[/quote']

That's what I figured. Even the anime fanboys can live without this card.

Guest PikaPerson01

I believe he also used it in the duel against Johan... But then again, he just did it to be an ass.

He summoned CyberDark Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, and Chimeratech OverDragon. (Not in that order though.) He only used Cyber End to really do any kind of attacking.

Even then, that's not really any reason to justify keeping it at any number higher then 0.

ban the dragon and keep future fusion limited. Overload back to 3

While we're Limiting cards that have become less than useful' date=' let's also ban DMoC, Reasoning, Monster Gate, Trade-In, Destiny Draw, Allure of Darkness, and Dimension Fusion, and then Limit Diamond Dude just to be safe.

I believe he also used it in the duel against Johan...

IIRC, he summons Chimeratech Fortress Dragon against Johan. It had some sort of weird burn effect instead of its regular one, though.

No i sorta skimmed

After reading everyones post

IT should get the BANHAMMER becouse of its ability to create ftks

You still don't seem to have read everyone's posts. FTKs? How do you FTK with a monster that needs to attack?

I ment Otk stupid me

You still don't seem to have read everyone's posts. Even skimming this topic should have told you why this card is banworthy. The OTK is not a threat.

Archived