Demon Eyes Wolf

j3tundead69

Just some grammar fixes:
Specify the type of Summon, from where, and capitalize Summon. Specify where the DARK monster is removed from.

Monster is not capitalized, calculation is not capitalized. And it should be a Warrior-type monster, not just a warrior.

There is one-two other fixes left, but I am not good at them. I would have his attack lower every time he attacks to balance it out. My Inzektors say hi!

ICulqEF.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned/Set from your Hand or Deck by removing from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. If this monster battles a Warrior-type, destroy the monster (all effects are negated). Damage calculation is applied normally. This card loses 300 ATK every time it attacks.

i would have worded it 

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card can only be special summoned from your hand or deck by removing from play one DARK-attribute monster from your Graveyard. if this monster battles a Warrior-type monster; destroy it. (Its effects are  negated and Damage Cauculation is applied normally) This card loses 300 ATK each time it attacks.

Why are we even considering allowing this to be Special Summoned from the Deck with such an easily ignorable cost like this? By being such a reliable Level 4 monster for Xyz/Synchro shenanigans, this card becomes absolutely and stupidly insane.

Being a Level 4 monster with 2100 ATK is threatening enough, and the effect can be easily bypassed these days (not to mention it's very situational as it's Type-specific, then it doesn't even work like AoJ Catastor). The need to banish a DARK for its Summon is pretty neat for Graveyard setup for things like DAD or Necroface, but it's likely outclassed, and 2100 ATK is nice if not a little over the top.

You can, if you want to, drop the ATK to 2000, just to make it Summonable via Stygian Street Patrol. Consider getting rid of the anti-Warrior effect for something else... something that would work against more Decks than just one with Warrior-Type monsters.

Just as a heads up: Summoning from the deck shouldn't be happening. Period. Leave it to "from the hand". As far as the rest of the card: Eh. You won't be battling warriors often, and with no other real effect to it you're just sitting on a 2100 beater. It needs...more, I suppose? Being a beater just isn't good in today's Yu-Gi-Oh world.

Just as a heads up: Summoning from the deck shouldn't be happening. Period. Leave it to "from the hand". As far as the rest of the card: Eh. You won't be battling warriors often, and with no other real effect to it you're just sitting on a 2100 beater. It needs...more, I suppose? Being a beater just isn't good in today's Yu-Gi-Oh world.

He speaks the truth. Even I have marvelous support in the way of my gadgetry to aid my 3000 hulking body.

Archived