Phantom Dragon Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

Much better.

Special Summons happen a lot.

SS from hand. SS Doom Dozer for Demise OTK, a bad duelist Monster Reborning some little level 4 Monster, respond with this!

The fact that it's not as specific as Cyber Dinosaur makes it vastly superior.

this card is good... though Cyber Dinosaur owns this card if VS Cyber Dragons (except for the fact of CFD)... any other Special Summoning's such as Deck' date=' Fusion etc... this card owns

[/quote']

In other words, this card owns Cyber Dinosaur everywhere?

yes XD

if it wasnt for CFD... Cyber Dinosaur would own Phantom in Hand... but since its around... Phantom Dragon could be staplised/sided and or being one of the fast special summoning cards in todays game

ground collapse+2 of these + royal decree+ horus lvl 8 total field lockdown nasty although situational

No' date=' it renders 2 of YOUR zones unusable, not theirs.

[/quote']

LOL that's a total lock down of you have the 2 dragons and your opponent has the rest. you are owned this way

Cyber Dinosaur is better because it has higher ATK and does not cripple you. On the other hand' date=' Phantom Dragon is easier to obtain.

If Phantom Dragon is much better, why? Is there a strategy which goes with it?

[/quote']

So the game is "lol atk" now?

Cyber Dinosaur requires a special summon from hand (Cyber Dragon, Fiend Mega Cyber, Dark Armed Dragon)

Phantom Dragon requires a special summon from anywhere.

wow' date=' my CyDra has competition but if 7 completed hits the ground it has the edge over this card. you can also see that if i got a more powerful monster i could keep this card just to have the advantage of -2 Zones for my opponent and basiclly a +2 for me so this card can be a bad choice too.

[/quote']

You have to be kidding me. 7 Completed? That card wasn't even good when it came out.

The thing about the zones doesnt even matter. most of the time you wont have more than 3 monsters anyways.

Archived