My First card set NARUTO! Featuring the LOG

tikineto

2lvzl1d.jpg

This is my first set tell me what you think

i know some are very overpowered especially the rituals

i hope u like it

i69v95.jpg21jnixj.jpgj14pd0.jpgt7cpbb.jpg20rr6sk.jpgsv51k8.jpg2jdgbpt.jpgxkr3b5.jpg33mxzx0.jpgmuh1kp.jpg28jgksn.jpgwa0xs4.jpg2resklw.jpgvi03m8.jpg14tnbf7.jpg28kpn3k.jpg2nsrg9x.jpg2ahsc5f.jpg15rl17l.jpg1elwd3.jpg285m9z.jpgj8iszs.jpg352rj87.jpgwgueeu.jpg6xugp5.jpg14sf9c6.jpg2e5pm44.jpg20qddo0.jpg10qx920.jpg2qn0dwl.jpg2gvj6z5.jpg23h4y78.jpg111uj51.jpgfut1z8.jpg2d6mdti.jpg2ibol92.jpg2n16dyr.jpg33xc5ud.jpgizavky.jpgj139s5.jpg2nhoy6s.jpg1zbrzww.jpg2wdypok.jpg2mo4bup.jpgwuihae.jpgsc5avk.jpg2l9oz8g.jpg30igpbk.jpg287i69f.jpg51o4kx.jpg

pakkun is just negate the FLIP effects

and Temari is just sending to the hand spell and trap cards

i will make smaller sets next time for not confusing

Wow, that is such a great set of cards. I think my plans for a naruto set have just been shot to hell. lol there's no way i could top these. I dont mind any OCG errors but there are just a few things i think could be tweaked:

- Shino should have had an effect that summoned insect monsters (or gained strength from them)

- Log's effect is too powerful. I would have given it the ability to change your opponents attack target to it but allowed it to be destroyed in battle. a one time save so to speak.

- Teamwork is WAY too powerful. special summoning three non token monsters with no cost or statement that you cant normal summon in the same turn? a card like that could get out an egyptian god (or any other powerful monster) in just one turn. Overkill!

9.99/10

Wow' date=' that is such a great set of cards. I think my plans for a naruto set have just been shot to hell. lol there's no way i could top these. I dont mind any OCG errors but there are just a few things i think could be tweaked:

- Shino should have had an effect that summoned insect monsters (or gained strength from them)

- Log's effect is too powerful. I would have given it the ability to change your opponents attack target to it but allowed it to be destroyed in battle. a one time save so to speak.

- Teamwork is WAY too powerful. special summoning three non token monsters with no cost or statement that you cant normal summon in the same turn? a card like that could get out an egyptian god (or any other powerful monster) in just one turn. Overkill!

9.99/10

[/quote']

well have you seen naruto abridged series???

thats why the log is so powerfull

and thanks i will change that

I believe I have seen this set before, why did you post THE exact same set twice. I would rate this 6/10 in accordance to my other rating, but seeing as how you didn't to change a single THING before reposting it, the rate drops to a 5.9/10. If you look at what I told you in your earlier thread, all those things still apply.

2lvzl1d.jpg

This is my first set tell me what you think

i know some are very overpowered especially the rituals

i hope u like it

i69v95.jpg21jnixj.jpgj14pd0.jpgt7cpbb.jpg20rr6sk.jpgsv51k8.jpg2jdgbpt.jpgxkr3b5.jpg33mxzx0.jpgmuh1kp.jpg28jgksn.jpgwa0xs4.jpg2resklw.jpgvi03m8.jpg14tnbf7.jpg28kpn3k.jpg2nsrg9x.jpg2ahsc5f.jpg15rl17l.jpg1elwd3.jpg285m9z.jpgj8iszs.jpg352rj87.jpgwgueeu.jpg6xugp5.jpg14sf9c6.jpg2e5pm44.jpg20qddo0.jpg10qx920.jpg2qn0dwl.jpg2gvj6z5.jpg23h4y78.jpg111uj51.jpgfut1z8.jpg2d6mdti.jpg2ibol92.jpg2n16dyr.jpg33xc5ud.jpgizavky.jpgj139s5.jpg2nhoy6s.jpg1zbrzww.jpg2wdypok.jpg2mo4bup.jpgwuihae.jpgsc5avk.jpg2l9oz8g.jpg30igpbk.jpg287i69f.jpg51o4kx.jpg

pakkun is just negate the FLIP effects

and Temari is just sending to the hand spell and trap cards

i will make smaller sets next time for not confusing

Good but not Great becuase you are missing Hatake Kakashi.

and how do i get the url for my card?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The effects made well to match the characters however in order to do so you made most of them so overpowered that some of them I wouldn't even accept in the Traditional Formats, like Neji...good ATK for double attacker or spell destroyer (these two effects are very good effects) and YOU CAN SEE YOU OPPONENTS HAND??? That is hell of a effect there is one monster that allows you to see your opponent hand pernamently (without making you show your hand) it has 1600 ATK and no other effect but it has 5 stars!!!!

Archived