[Finished]Rank-Up Contest

NeoRWBY65

Several characters have their own special Rank-Up card in the anime. You need to make a unique Rank-Up card, then make Ranked-Up versions of existing cards that can be ranked up by your card (min. 3). Have fun. The contest is free, but donations will increase the prizes for the top places.

Several characters have their own special Rank-Up card in the anime. You need to make a unique Rank-Up card, then make Ranked-Up versions of existing cards that can be ranked up by your card (min. 3). Have fun. The contest is free, but donations will increase the prizes for the top places.

When will this contest end and could they we Rank-up cards that are already Rank-up: ex. Cxyz monsters or Chaos numbers?

When will this contest end and could they we Rank-up cards that are already Rank-up: ex. Cxyz monsters or Chaos numbers?

...it ends November 30. I'll accept Ranked Up versions of already Ranked up cards. Just keep in mind, if you do that, I have already done that in a previously made set of my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here are my cards *edited*:

cO9rMBk.jpg

Each time a monster is Special Summoned, put 1 "Spiritual Rank-up Counter" on this card. You can remove any number of "Spiritual Rank-up Counters" from this card; target 1 Xyz Monster on your Graveyard or Banished pile, whose Rank equals the number of "Spiritual Rank-up Counter(s)" removed and Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" or "CXyz" monster with the same Type as that monster you control but 1 or more Rank higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Monsters Special Summoned by this effect gains 200 ATK and DEF x its Rank and Xyz Materials. When this card would be destroyed: You can banish 1 card in your Graveyard; attach this card to 1 Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material.

33Mtj24.jpg

2 Level 8 monsters
Once per turn: You can tribute 1 Machine-Type Monster on your field ; Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card has "Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
*Twice per turn, When a Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that banishes or destroys a card(s) on your field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation and destroy it. Twice per turn: You can Tribute 1 "Phantom Beast" card, then target 1 card on the field that has the same type (Monster/Spell/Trap); banish that target. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

G4GoLWQ.jpg

4 Level 5 WATER monsters
If this card attacks a monster and your opponent has more Spell/Traps: You can pay 500 Life Points; this card cannot be destroyed or banished by Spell/Trap Cards. If this card has a "Shark" monster as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
* During your Battle Phase, when your opponent has 2000 or more Life Points: You can target 1 of your opponent's monster and then Tribute 1 WATER monster on your field; the targeted monster's ATK and DEF is halved and its effect is negated. 

I thought the contest ended on the 30th, so I thought I had more time to make them; sorry for being a little late (I think.)

Might as well, here are mine.

Rank-Up Magic - Insanity's Force

okkGyln.jpg
Target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" or "CXyz" monster with "Insanity" in its name that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Then, that monster's ATK is doubled until your opponent's next End Phase, but it cannot attack this turn.

Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction becomes...

FlD0Hw9.jpg
4 Level 4 monsters
If this card has no Xyz Material, it cannot attack. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card loses 800 Life Points. If this card has "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction" as an Xyz Material, it gains the following effect.
•You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to switch control of this monster to your opponent. Also, if this card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) while it has Xyz Material, you must detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; it is not destroyed.

Number 85: Crazy Box becomes...

pU0wx1t.jpg
4 Level 5 Monsters
This card cannot attack unless "Number 85: Crazy box" is attached to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card; roll 2 dice, and activate the effects for each result individually.
1: This monster's ATK and DEF become 0. 2: Destroy 1 card on the field.
3: Your opponent discards 2 cards. 4: Increase your Life Points by 1500.
5: Both players draw 2 cards. 6: Destroy all cards you control, except this card.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived