YCM Entertainment presents~Quickness Rounds

Faded

Heres the rules. I post the criteria of a single card [sometimes more] to be made. Then after the first 2 people have entered the round finishes, and I choose a winner. The winner gets a Rep. The loser gets nothing. Then I post the next criteria and so forth. Theres no reserving either.

If by chance that 3 or 4 people post in the same short time period, then Ill choose whether to accept their entries or not.

If the same people continue to be doing this, then they will be disqualified from further Quickness Rounds.

First Round:

Make a Spell, Trap or Flip Effect Monster card that lets you draw cards. It must be balanced. Thats what Im going to judge on.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greedy Provisions vs The Others Decision

Name: TheBluePerson's card name sounds better.

Picture: TheBluePerson's card has a better picture.

Effect: 72Night's card effect is more interesting.

Balance: 72Night's card is more balanced.

It was even, but because 72Nights card is more balanced, and is what the main part of the round that I was judging was looking for, then 72Night wins the round. Well done TheBluePerson you did well also.

Next round:

Make a Monster Card of your favorite Anime or Manga character (except for Yugioh) Looking for a unique effect.

72Night you sure are smart, and know where the goods are at lol

I mean you dont muck around, and you have the idea of getting in quick. Hopefully others take a page outta your book and we start getting lots of action in this thread, and boost its popularity :D

Itachi Uchiha vs Dino Chiavorone

Name: Nelsn3's card name sounds better.

Picture: 72Night's card has a better picture.

Effect: 72Night's card effect has some minor ocg errors but more interesting, unique.

Balance: Nelsn3's card is more balanced.

Nelsn3 gave it a good go but couldve used a little more thought when coming up with an effect. 72Night's monster had a more unique effect, and is again the winner of round 2. Well done Nelsn3 you did well also.

Next round: Make a Spell, Trap or Monster Card to do with a famous event in history or a current affairs event. Will be looking for the picture suiting the card name you use.

Okay sorry for the delay. figured I shouldnt get your guys [and girls] hopes up when Ive run out of Reps. but since Im fully stocked now, I can continue on with more rounds for today;

I see 72Night is back. Your doing really well too. 2 in a row :)

Anyways its judging time;

Name: 72Night's card name sounds better. It actually made me laugh with the word "late" being in there. Plus Squalls didnt really specify an event

Picture: Squall19's card has the better picture. I think it symbolizes a historic American event.

Effect: 72Night's card effect again was unique, and may I say underpowered compared to Squall19's. Squall19's card effect however isn't as unique so I'm going to have to say 72Night's card effect is better.

Balance: Squall19's card is overpowered. 72Night's is underpowered. So I'm going for a draw.

overall Squall's card name suits the picture, and meets both requirements. i can understand that 72Nights has something to do with the Korean War but its picture doesnt match the name so I call a Draw, and both can either

- play a rematch

- or both decide that there card is worth them both having a Rep.

In the meantime while you's decide on that, Ill give the crit for the next round. So here it is;

Make a Spell, Trap or Monster Card that includes in its effect something about having to declare a name of another card. Bonus for card with best balanced effect.

if I got the name and the effect, doesn't that leave me with 2 points and since Squll won on the pic

He got the bonus for having his picture match the card name whereas your said team but only had a single soldier. His was more correct. I felt it only fair then to make it a Draw.

e.g.

"When this monster is Normal Summoned, declare 1 card name. As long as this card remains on the field, the card name of this card becomes the declared card name."

Chaos Puddings is also an example. Just so long as it has something where you or your opponent has to declare a card name once or however many times then its reasonable.

Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. Id just like to say thank you to 72 who is very active but where the Heck is everyone else? Oh well, there tough luck I guess. On with the show;

Name: 72's card name sounds better.

Picture: 72's picture is more interesting but I do not get the meaning behind it, and how it corresponds to the card name. Chaos Puddings card name goes along with the picture but looks too realistic.

Effect/Balance: Chaos Puddings is more overpowered so 72 wins on both Effect and Balance.

72 wins again.

next criteria: Make a Lvl Monster that can be summoned by more than just 1 Lvl Monster. Bonus for appropriate picture or the picture that can blow me away, and a kick butt effect! Will judge on

Name/Picture:

Effect/Stats:

Effect/Balance:

Picture Factor

Overall Wow Factor:

@.@ Ok, I know I should know this one, but what are we suppose to do? Make a lvl monster that can be summoned by more than just 1 lvl monster... @.@ I just don't understand, sorry for sounding so slow... XD And I wonder why I'm the only one that's sticking with this contest.. The contest is great. ^_^

Make a lvl monster that can be summoned by more than just 1 lvl monster

Yes you got it.

And dont know why this isnt more popular. Its a simple win situation. Maybe people just dont like me or youre too good to beat!

@.@ I meant, I don't get the make a lvl monster that can be summoned by more than just 1 lvl monster, I don't get it that. XD And you are a nice person, so it must be the second choice. ^_^ I must be too good. :D. Joking, maybe it's because the contest section has been down lately. :(

Just say theres a monster that can be special summoned by the effect of both Dark Lucius LV8 and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 or Dark Lucius LV6 and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6.

Its kind of a mix of the both so itll probably be called something like Lurus the Dark Flamed Dragon LV8

go wild. Doesnt need to be 2 real monsters. Could be cards youve made up...

Archived