[CFV Custom] Nation Saving Hero, Majesty Legend Blaster

Althemia

Nation Saving Hero, Majesty Legend Blaster
Grade 3 / Royal Paladin / 11000 Power / No Shield
[ACT][V] (Limit Break 4, Counterblast 2, choose 1 Grade 2 or higher <<Royal Paladin>> Rearguard and 1 Grade 2 or higher <<Shadow Paladin>> Rearguard regardless of Lock and move them to Soul) When this Unit declares an attack, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to 1 Grade 2 Royal Paladin "Blaster" Unit and 1 Grade 2 Shadow Paladin "Blaster" Unit in your Deck, call those Units to separate Rearguard Circles and all Grade 2 or higher "Blaster" Units you control gain Power +5000 until end of turn.
[CONT][V] If you have a Unit named "Majesty Lord Blaster" in your Soul, this Unit receives Power +2000.
[CONT][V/R] This Unit is also treated as a <<Shadow Paladin>> Unit.
[CONT][V/R] Lord

"Blaster Blade! Blaster Dark! Let us drive back the invaders until time itself ends!"

Made from a flash of inspiration of MLB probably becoming relevant against at the end of this series. Thoughts, maybe?

Well, for starters, it's yet another late-game critical effect that needs a constant -2 (though the decks can easily offset the cost) with better defense than MLB and early critical. I wouldn't say it's bad, since it's a good option for MLB decks to ride after you harass your opponent with it. Though, as many other cards presents, late-game critical is not really worth it, except if it can be constantly maintained. It's not a bad unit, though it might need some more ooomph.

Well, for starters, it's yet another late-game critical effect that needs a constant -2 (though the decks can easily offset the cost) with better defense than MLB and early critical. I wouldn't say it's bad, since it's a good option for MLB decks to ride after you harass your opponent with it. Though, as many other cards presents, late-game critical is not really worth it, except if it can be constantly maintained. It's not a bad unit, though it might need some more ooomph.

I don't really know what else to do with it seeing as how there's a very fine line with what you can do with it while maintaining the power balance. Also, I think a build for this would go something like this?

1 Wingal Brave
4 Alabaster Owl
4 Bringer of Good Luck, Epona
4 Abyss Freezer
4 Yggdrasil Maiden, Elaine

4 Flash Shield, Iseult
4 Lake Maiden, Lian
3 Toypugal
3 Little Mage, Marron

4 Blaster Blade
4 Blaster Dark
2 Skull Witch, Nemain

4 Nation Saving Hero, Majesty Legend Blaster
3 Swordsman of Explosive Flames, Palamedes
2 Majesty Lord Blaster

You shouldn't run more than 2 Darks and you can reduce the blades, since this doesn't requires either of them, you can add more things like bedivere/Masquerade and kay here, or Akane. 4 Toypugal is overkill, and you'll want more Marron/Charon for hitting 21k with Palamedes more reliably. Oh, and you won't need 4 Legend, since it's searchable, and you can use the slot for other units. Though, I do believe that this unit's ability should revolves around a way to support both clans (and maybe also Golds, since BB is technically a Gold now). Most crossrides other than The Blood and PBO fills a different niche from its base form.

Archived