[MOVING]"Dark Magician Girl Accell"

JamieDeeRaw

Firstly, it's "1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI" not 1999 or 2013, lol. I don't mean to put you down, but I honestly don't see the point of running Ritual Monsters. I love DMG, but these cards aren't really going to help her. Although of course, you never said anything about helping her, it's implied that these cards are made to support her. The OCG is wrong in quite a few places (I'd fix it but I'm using my phone so I can't at the moment). Also, you do know that there is already a Dark Magician of Chaos, don't you? I'd recommend changing them from Rituals to Xyz/Synchro or just regular effect monsters that can be Summoned easier.

I put 1999 because the original Chaos Magician is banned, And 2013 is so people can realize it's a fake easier, and I know about the Girl Chaos, but I was revamping this original, and from what I know and have seen, this was a justice in itself, besides Dark Magician Girl of Chaos needs no Accell (kinda like a magic boost made by a Dark Ritual only as you can see more effective )

Oh and 1 more comment on the 1999 thing, I did that for a joke as well, think of it as when KONAMI realized it was a broken card, they skipped 3 years and made this hoping people wouldn't notice ^_^

Multiple Yugioh cards go here.

It would also be helpful if you posted your card lores directly underneath each card. Makes it easier for those who have difficulties loading your images, and it makes it easier for people like me to examine and correct your card lores.

[spoiler DMG Accell]This card You can only be Ritual Summoned this card with the Ritual Spell card, "Magician Girl's Re-birth". During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell Card: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard; to negate the activation, attack and if you do, destroy it that card. Increase the Atk. points of This card by gains 300 ATK for each "Dark Magician" and "Magician of Black Chaos" in either player's Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler Magician Girl's Re-birth]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dark Magician Girl Accell". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 7. When "Dark Magician Girl Accell" is Ritual Summoned by this card's effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to activate 1 of these effects.

* Target 1 of the monsters in your Graveyard that was Tributed for the Ritual Summon, return that target to your hand.

* Target 1 face-down card on your opponent controls field; destroy it.[/spoiler]

I'm going to assume you do either one of those, because doing both is an unusually strong advantage for the Ritual's alt-use.

[spoiler Dark Magician of Chaos][Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect]

This card Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by removing sending 3 monsters from your field you control to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, During the Standby Phase: All face-up Spellcaster-Type cards monsters you control gain 100 ATK. points on your field each turn. To Ritual Summon this card sacrifice 5 cards from your deck, and remove all face-down monsters and defense position monsters from your field. Sacrifice 200 Life Points if you choose to Ritual Summon this card, as well add 200 Atk. points.[/spoiler]

Excised the very unwieldy alternate Summon condition (which, by the way, we won't consider a Ritual Summon) and changed this to an Effect monster. Despite this, this "retooled and rebalanced" Dark Magician of Chaos becomes far inferior to the original, to the point where it won't be played at all, because its effects are far too weak to justify its costs.

Archived