Darkness Incarnate [Fetus Tournament] {Round 2}

Dark Fetus

Welcome, all, to Darkness Incarnate, a contest by me, Dark Fetus. Though 'darkness' is in the title, this contest is NOT based around DARK attribute monsters. I chose that title because of my username. Now, let's get down to business. This will be a 3-part tournament. The first round begins now, and ends on the 25th.

[spoiler='Rules'] (Entry Fee: 5 pts.)
1: No spamming

2: No being rude or inconsiderate

3: Be respectful

I shouldn't have to explain anymore. Just use common sense.

Any violation will be IMMEDIATELY sentenced to death by smelly shoe. Not really, you'll just be kicked from the contest. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round 1'] Round 1 has ended [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round 2'] For round 2, you will create 3 cards. The first will be a non-effect normal monster, the second, an effect extra deck monster, other than a fusion. And the third will be a fusion between the extra deck and non-effect normal monsters. If you choose to do a ritual for the extra deck monster, you must also include a ritual summon card.
Nov. 28th-Dec. 09th [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round 3'] TBA [/spoiler]

[Spoiler='Prizes']
1st Place: 50%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place:20%

POT: 40 [/spoiler]

Enjoy :)

Here's my card

9fNmNsn.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 2 Fireball Counters on it (max 2). This card gains 400 ATK for each Fireball Counter on it. While you control a DARK monster, this card cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 Fireball Counter from this card to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target and take 400 damage.

[/spoiler]

I'm willing to oblige. Hopefully I won't have to bow out due to internet issues again.

I'd also like to suggest that you put the fee in the rules spoiler rather than the prizes spoiler, for convenience.

Sending points soon, posting card afterwards.

Points sent, card up.

[spoiler=It's pretty big, just so you're aware]y7ca.png

[spoiler=Lore]If this card is Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER Sea Serpent-Type monster from your hand, except "Mermaiden Aquariel", as an additional Normal Summon. You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Hand or Graveyard during the turn you activate this effect. If this card is used to Synchro Summon a WATER monster, place 1 Maiden Counter on that card. If a monster with a Maiden Counter on it would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) while this card is in the Graveyard, you can banish this card from your Graveyard to remove 1 Maiden Counter from that monster instead.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Oh this sound interesting, i'm in

points sent (My first time :lol:)

Mrb7roT.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

You can target 1 face-up card you control; once during this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, then Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Special Summon only 1 "Radience Valkyrie" per turn.

[/spoiler]

210417LV4MisshapenDiavol.png

[spoiler='Lore']

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) in face-up Attack Position, by banishing 2 face-up Dragon-type monsters you control. Switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field. There can only be 1 face-up "Misshapen Diavol" on the field.[/spoiler]

Results are in.

[spoiler='Someone'] ATK/DEF: 15/20
Effect: 15/20
Image: 10/10

When it's summoned, it has 1900 ATK. That seems a little much for a level 3 card. And a level 3 that isn't affected by card effects? Seems a tad eccentric. Perhaps if removing a counter have it immunity to card effects for a limited time? That's just my personal opinion, though. Other than that, it was a very neat card, and enjoyed quite a bit. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mako'] ATK/DEF: 20/20
Effect: 20/20

A very interesting card. I like the concept and the design. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Hikari'] ATK/DEF: 20/20

Good card, effect seems pretty basic. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Time 23'] ATK/DEF: 0/20

While the card's ATK is technically 0, it switches it right off the bat, and becomes 3000, which is EXTREMELY OP'd for a level 4 monster. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='caezx'] ATK/DEF: 20/20
Effect: 0/20
Image: 0/10

You could use this card to continuously summon itself. The card is nowhere near appealing to look at, as the image is not the right size. In all honesty, it seems like you put absolutely NO thought OR effort into the card, what so ever. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round 1 Leaderboards'] 1: Mako 50/50
2: Hikari 45/50
3: Someone: 40/50
4: Time 23: 25/50
5: caezx: 20/50

Because there is 3 rounds, and 5 contestants, 2 will be eliminated. That means caezx and Time 23. Congratulations to you other 3, and I can't wait to see you in the next round. [/spoiler]

Additional info: because it took so long to post the results, because of my computer messing up, and Thanksgiving, the second round will start today, immediately after I post the round requirements.

Round 2 cards up.

Make sure you let me know if they don't meet the requirements.

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=Yvet]

9eid.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=An Grad]

74vr.png

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 non-Tuner monsters that were used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of this card. They cannot be used to Synchro Summond a monster until the end of your opponent's next turn, except for the Synchro Summon of "Life-Giving Dragon An Grad".[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Yvetangrad]

bo6x.png

[spoiler=Lore]"Lady Yvet" + "Life-Giving Dragon An Grad"

Once per turn, you can equip 1 Dragon Type monster you control to this card. For each Dragon Type monster equipped to this card, it gains 1 additional attack during each Battle Phase. This card can only attack your opponent directly on its first attack. If this card is destroyed by an effect that does not target it, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon Type monster that was equipped to this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn it was destroyed.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

cards for round 2 finished, and i have a question, do this round eliminate another contestant too?

[spoiler='Entry']

[spoiler='Adorable Archer']

8EjYVd0.jpg

Lore:

No one will be able to harm her after being shot with an arrow of this lovely archer that made of her pure heart and feelings.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Magic Provider']

rg1TBly.jpg

Lore:

1 Spellcaster-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control; that monster is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type as long as this card is face-up on the field, and if you do, it is unaffected by the effect of your opponent's Spell Card (This effect applies even this card leaves the field.)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Magical Archer']

Irnaaqx.jpg

Lore:

"Adorable Archer" + "Magic Provider"
Once per turn, if this face-up card would be destroyed: You can banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard instead. You can send 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard; select and activate 1 of the following effects, each of these effect can only be activated once per turn:
● Draw 1 card, then gain 200 Life Points for each cards in your hand
● Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field
● Target 2 cards your opponent control; banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard and destroy those targets. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

so looks like im the last one XD

[spoiler='My Entry']

[spoiler='Shimizu, the Aqua Dragon']

6zGCMPp.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

This intelligence dragon is capable of speaking human language and its scales are capable of refract the light, which allow it to alter its appearance into a beautiful and elegant priestess.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Naga, the Ocean Dragon']

W5nwJ8C.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

2 Level 4 WATER monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target as many cards in either player's hand as possible, but not more than the number of monsters your opponent control; send those targets to the Graveyard. For each WATER monster sent to the Graveyard this way, this card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Nanatsunoumi, Dragon Lord of the Ocean']

jJwxdfI.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

"Shimizu, the Aqua Dragon" + "Naga, the Ocean Dragon"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can pay half your Life Points; send all cards in both players' hand to the Graveyard. For each monster sent to the Graveyard this way, this card gains 200 ATK. While you opponent has no cards in his/her hand, this card cannot be targeted by a card effect.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

ATK/DEF: 20/20
Effect: 0/20
Image: 0/10

You could use this card to continuously summon itself. The card is nowhere near appealing to look at, as the image is not the right size. In all honesty, it seems like you put absolutely NO thought OR effort into the card, what so ever.

He only summons normal monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Normal monster from your Deck. It cannot be used as Xyz or Synchro Material monster.

• 2 months later...

Archived