Fallen God of Desperado, Lord the Dead

Megacolony

Insect God

Grade: 4

Type: Normal

Trigger: None

Shield: N/A

Power: 13000

[AUTO] (VC): Limit Break (5) (This ability is active if you have five or more damage)

(Counter Blast (X) & Choose 1 "Fallen God of Desperado, Lorax the Dead" in your hand, and discard it.)

When this unit is attacked by a Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose Rear-Guards your

opponent has equal to the number of (X) you payed to active this ability, and place those units in

the (GC) under your control, those units get [SHIELD] +5000, until the end of that battle.

[CONT] (VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.)

This seems to be quite powerful against decks that attacks with their VG first, due to you being able to pay CB2+Persona blast to basically end the turn for your opponent. Though, the fact that this card eats a lot of resource in a clan without any unflipping whatsoever might balanced it, also the fact that it's a complete vanilla before LB, unlike Nouvelle Vague. 

I guess this card might be able to use another secondary skill that's not locked by LB.

EDIT: Also, can I ask for the template?

This seems to be quite powerful against decks that attacks with their VG first, due to you being able to pay CB2+Persona blast to basically end the turn for your opponent. Though, the fact that this card eats a lot of resource in a clan without any unflipping whatsoever might balanced it, also the fact that it's a complete vanilla before LB, unlike Nouvelle Vague. 

I guess this card might be able to use another secondary skill that's not locked by LB.

EDIT: Also, can I ask for the template?

Maybe something like when it attacks a vanguard stun a unit in the back row?

Template for gimp and photoshoop: (i added LB5, and grade 4 and a few other things to mine)

http://forums.sgcafe.com/vanguard-discussion/158449-cardfight-vanguard-template-fan-made-cards.html

Archived