Trophy Scars

Mr.Robot

Trophy Scars is a random blue jazz drunk punk hardcore pirate post hardcore band formed sometime during late 2001. The band is underrated as hell and seeing them getting featured on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia made me realize that I should dust off their stuff and spin them for hours puts a huge grin on my face.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKw9mOaCQpU[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCB9ifPfkY4[/media]

and now here's another band that I regret putting off for so long, I know what albums Im getting with my Christmas money now.

Hahaha. Well, that sucks. Now I wanna know what other band you're been putting off.

Anyway, check out Hospital Music for their straight up post hardcore sound. Probably their best before they started going all wibbly wobbly on their other releases which started on Bad Luck. Darkness, Oh Hell and Never Born, Never Dead would probably their best in general and out of their experimental era.

Hahaha. Well, that sucks. Now I wanna know what other band you're been putting off.

Anyway, check out Hospital Music for their straight up post hardcore sound. Probably their best before they started going all wibbly wobbly on their other releases which started on Bad Luck. Darkness, Oh Hell and Never Born, Never Dead would probably their best in general and out of their experimental era.

I'll take your words on their albums. as for other bands ive been putting off, cant really think of any besides Tides of Man, Mineral and The Get-Up Kids.

Forgive my profanity but Tides Of Man and Mineral? Get on that shit! The Get-Up Kids can be a hit and miss. Depends really, if you like Brand New's early stuff (which is very pop punk-issh, post hardcore stuff), Senses Fail or any sort of band that mixes pop punk and post hardcore.

And Trophy Scars themselves did a pop punk influenced album called Bad Luck.

Forgive my profanity but Tides Of Man and Mineral? Get on that shit! The Get-Up Kids can be a hit and miss. Depends really, if you like Brand New's early stuff (which is very pop punk-issh, post hardcore stuff), Senses Fail or any sort of band that mixes pop punk and post hardcore.

And Trophy Scars themselves did a pop punk influenced album called Bad Luck.

Im fine with more pop punk influenced post-hardcore, so ill probably do fine with the get-up kids as well, and i know i really do need to listen to tides of man and mineral.

Tides Of Man(still sound ery gay, though) has 2 album with the first one being very prog while their second was straight up post hardcore, without any screaming. The band are recording a new instrumental album though which they are planning to release by the end of the year or maybe next year.

Mineral, well, they're kinda a legend in the skramz world. People would usually suggest Circle Takes The Square is you wanna get into skramz but really, Mineral is really what you should really check out. Them and Raein.

The Get Up kids is good all around just that I never listen to as much.

Ironiclly that Trophy Scars toured with Tides Of Man and The Get Up Kids.

Ironiclly that Trophy Scars toured with Tides Of Man and The Get Up Kids.

heh

anyways i listened to some Tides of Man and Mineral, i feel bad for putting them off, oh well i need to get some trophy scars, tides of man and mineral albums sometime.

Archived