Ah why is TCG full of the same threads.

cry moar

Don't know what you are trying to say, PikaPerson01, but be more specific. It is quiet annoying.

shonenhikada, I completely agree with you. They keep repeating the same, while there should be a general thread for it or something, so we are once and for all done with the same threads.

Guest PikaPerson01

cry moar

Don't know what you are trying to say' date=' PikaPerson01, but be more specific. It is quiet annoying.[/quote']

I'm saying, that he should complain more, except in a sarcastic manner, so what I mean is for him to complain a little less.

See, this is a Yu-Gi-Oh TCG forum. As far as I can tell, all these topics are on-topic. You can't just ban/delete something just for being annoying.

Guest PikaPerson01

It's not "being a sheep", since most people found something they disagreed with. It was a few steps in the right direction, however it didn't go nearly far enough.

If anything it's a parody.

It's not "being a sheep"' date=' since most people found something they disagreed with. It was a few steps in the right direction, however it didn't go nearly far enough.

[/quote']

Hey I'm not saying anything bad hear, so you don't need to be so defensive on the matter. I'm merely stating what I've observed from observation that's all, also I was hoping some people could probably come up with ideas to probably lower repeating threads.

It's not "being a sheep"' date=' since most people found something they disagreed with. It was a few steps in the right direction, however it didn't go nearly far enough.

[/quote']

I don't seem to remember this being the "parody" section. If they had something to say about my own list, they should have just said it. That's all that needed to be done.

Guest PikaPerson01

*yawn*

They probably thought they could do a better job, and it'd be easier to just say: "Scrap the list. Start over.", which it was.

Either go back to watching the GX Dub that you love so much or make an interesting topic.

no need to be rude. And who said I love GX dub.

You have made several posts in the discussion topics relating to GX.

Ah yeah but i never said I love the dub. So assumption wrong.

You never struck me as the type who would watch the subs.

Either go back to watching the GX Dub that you love so much or make an interesting topic.

no need to be rude. And who said I love GX dub.

You have made several posts in the discussion topics relating to GX.

Ah yeah but i never said I love the dub. So assumption wrong.

You never struck me as the type who would watch the subs.

Oh well, I guess you know something about me then.

Archived