Pic: /5

Results:

1st place: -Someone-

2nd place: Guan Yu: The Saint of War

3rd place: Rowling

4th place: Time 23

5th place: ShootingStardust

6th place: FFS0IX

Is it all right if I use my signature card in this contest?

My entry:

[spoiler='Guan Yu, the Saint of War']hrvxJKw.jpg
Lore:

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster and if you do, discard 1 Warrior-Type monster. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Up to twice per turn, you discard 1 card to target 1 Warrior-Type monster, except "Guan Yu, the Saint of War;" that monster gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn, if a card effect targets this card: You can discard or Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster to negate that effect and destroy it. [/spoiler]

Is it all right if I use my signature card in this contest?

I'll post it here for now and if you won't allow it, I'll remove it:

[spoiler='Guan Yu, the Saint of War']hrvxJKw.jpg
Lore:

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster and if you do, discard 1 Warrior-Type monster. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Up to twice per turn, you discard 1 card to target 1 Warrior-Type monster, except "Guan Yu, the Saint of War;" that monster gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn, if a card effect targets this card: You can discard or Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster to negate that effect and destroy it. [/spoiler]

Yes, you can use it.

My entry :)

god_like_cyborg___yugioh_card_by_orejon8

- God-like Cyborg -

3 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters
This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached
to it x 1000. Once per turn: You can attach 1 Machine-Type monster from
your Graveyard to this card as an Xyz Material. If this card in your
possession is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect: You can
banish 2 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard, then Special
Summon this card from your Graveyard.

hmm considering from all entries, look like i have to make a god-look cards right?

[spoiler='so here's my card']
ieO2XXj.jpg
Lore:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spirit Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Place 7 Weapon Counters on it (max. 7). This card gains 100 ATK for each Weapon Counter on it. During each End Phase, if this face-up card has no Weapon Counters on it: Return this card to the Extra Deck. Up to twice per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 Weapon Counter from this card to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.
[/spoiler]

327841LV12SealedLordofDarkness.png

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 10 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, but its effects are negated and its ATK becomes 4000. This card gains 400 ATK for each monster in your graveyard.

idkErpF.jpg    

Light of Heaven + Darkness of Hell + Warrior of Rifts

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization").When this monster is fusion summoned, shuffle all cards in your graveyard to your deck. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
*Destroy 1 monster on the field. Gain life points equal to the combined total of the attack and defense of the destroyed monster.Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the life points you regained.
*Destroy 1 monster on the field.This card gains attack and defense points equal to the combined attack and defense of the destroyed monster.Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the total attack and defense points gained.

I have the ability to win.Hope you like my God Card. Enjoy!

idkErpF.jpg    

Light of Heaven + Darkness of Hell + Warrior of Rifts

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization").When this monster is fusion summoned, shuffle all cards in your graveyard to your deck. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
*Destroy 1 monster on the field. Gain life points equal to the combined total of the attack and defense of the destroyed monster.Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the life points you regained.
*Destroy 1 monster on the field.This card gains attack and defense points equal to the combined attack and defense of the destroyed monster.Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the total attack and defense points gained.

I have the ability to win.Hope you like my God Card. Enjoy!

not allowed, Divine-Attribute cannot be used, and the Fusion Materials listed are not exist, for all kind of contest u need to make card that can play w/o any of ur own custom cards

ab4JQu7.jpg

3 level 10 monsters
When this monster is XYZ summoned, shuffle all cards in your graveyard to your deck. Once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material to activate 1 of the following effects:

How about this version?

ab4JQu7.jpg

3 level 10 monsters
When this monster is XYZ summoned, shuffle all cards in your graveyard to your deck. Once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material to activate 1 of the following effects:

How about this version?

That version's better because it isn't DIVINE attribute and it doesn't require custom cards. So, you CAN use that version.

Archived