A really good card in my opinion that's hardly ever used :Discuss

uzumakinaruto,

I can see why you would want it. I run a deck with monsters you want to flip (Cyber Jar, Magician of Faith). Some people would rather go all out right away in the beginning, and while it may give them the upper hand against others who go all in right away, people who duel like us are barely affected by it. We are prepared to defend ourselves throughout the duel, against any type of attack (monster, spell, or trap). So while they continue to use up all of their resources right away in the beginning, we just patiently wait for them to run out of decent spells and traps, and then make our move with our flip effect monsters, our rapid-summons, and our 'burn' cards as they love to put it :D

True, it will only protect you from one monster for one turn, and then you have to use cards like The Shallow Grave in order to bring it back in face-down defense positioni or Monster Reincarnation to get it back to your hand. By the time you activate the card the other person already knows what you are going to do with it, so they aren't going to fall for the same trick twice. It's a good card to use after your opponent sends out their power-house, and has already used up their cards to bring monsters back from the graveyard.

Guest Black Fang

i have a deck which uses 3, i love blast sphere, i dont know about others though. still.. it took along time fo rit to be releasaed in the TCG. yes i still find it very good.

True' date=' it will only protect you from one monster for one turn, and then you have to use cards like The Shallow Grave in order to bring it back in face-down defense positioni or Monster Reincarnation to get it back to your hand. By the time you activate the card the other person already knows what you are going to do with it, so they aren't going to fall for the same trick twice. It's a good card to use after your opponent sends out their power-house, and has already used up their cards to bring monsters back from the graveyard.

[/quote']

But even if you bring it back to your hand or set it. It can be a useful stall card and if you have it in your hand your opponent doesn't know when your gonna set it. So like your opponent would be like he played it, use up their shield crush on the first card you set. Then you use it some time later in the duel.

not good...

why?? because usually opponents make tribute summon on the main phase 2... the scenarios are always the same:

special summon cyber dragon - battle phase - attack - main phase 2 - normal summon/tribute summon/set

or

brain control - battle phase - attack - main phase 2 - tribute summon

or

monster already on the field - battle phase - attack - main phase 2 - normal summon/tribute summon/set

when a player summons on main phase 1?? when he has no monsters on the field, or the card he/she is going to summon gives a great advantage on that moment (raiza, zaborg, LADD for instance)... on that point of view this card is useless on the actual meta... specially when stalling is not an option...

Archived