Needle Burrower:Discussion

Effect:When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the level of the destroyed monster x 500 points.

ATK/1700 DEF/1700

i think that this card should be limited because it has got a powerful effect.

^I would have just wrote "What?" if I did not know that....

Srsly, I might have made topics about cards that I think should be Limited/Banned and found my mistake. But this card is just terrible.

I think they should put a limit to this card. A max of 5 of this card can be used in each deck. That is good for it

Guest Black Fang

i use to use it, but with all the cards nowadays it just seems worthless, and even if u could deal up to 2000 damage it would more then liklly be blasted next turn. one tribute wit lvl 6... just another version of KA-2 des scizzors.

Yes' date=' i get your point but you could equip it with axe of despair of mage power and make it worth attacking with.

[/quote']

You can also equip Mataza the Zapper, Ben Kei, Maha Vailo, should those be limited two?

That card sucks because his effect gets your opponent's life points down and doesn't get you a field advantage.

I'll say he let a monster, like this attack him and destroy some of his best cards. So in reality he sucks at playing the game.

I know everyone else here would be able to destroy/remove this card even before this card is Normal Summoned successfully and try to attack any monster. Including me, this card just sucks.

Archived