Dragon RP (READ FIRST POST)

Megayanma

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitoryu found himself coughing and gagging. "I guess Cor-COUGH!-Corossive is nearby." He continued to fly towards the meaty stench, and found a field of dead cows everywhere. "Looks like they died from diseaze." Sitoryu drew in his breath, and blew out an enourmous hellfire burst, scorching all the cattle. "There, that got rid of the remainder of the germs." He dug in to the nearest calf.

" No sadly other wise your punny flames wouldn't have eradicated the bacteria." Corrosive said before picking one of the corpse to munch on. "Allow me to demonstrate." Corrosive declared taking in a deep breath.

Then corrosive turned around exhaling toxic fumes that caused the meat on the corpses to turn green and decompose.

"Argh. What's that racket down there."

The dragon stopped in midair, close to his new mate, and turned around to see 2 dragons fighting in a grassy field on a cliff, built into the mountainside, back at the Grasslands, a very large mountainous region, with green, healthy grass.

"Bah. Nothing I should be concerend about, anyway."

He flew into the carved-in opening to find his mate. To his amasement, the female dragon did not have a mate of her own. So the 2 of them fell in love, and he decided to stay there in the Badlands for a few days.

Of course, he'd need to prove himself to the other deadly dragons in the Badlands......

Archived