Dragon RP (READ FIRST POST)

Megayanma

Ok, this is different. Not a Yu-gi-oh RP, but not even a human one either. You pick a dragon, an element, and rp with it! I'll start the RP when there is enough people. You can even join after the RP starts! I will accept the entrants to make sure no one is overpowered.

Like this:

Name:

Type of Dragon: (wyvern, snake, land, and sea.)

Element:

Looks: (if possible find a pic of your dragon)

Bio:

Personality:

(Note: The dragons can talk. Wyverns are like lizards with wings. Snakes are like Slifer The Sky Dragon. Land dragons are dragons that walk on two legs and have small wings, used for gliding, and sea dragons are dragons who live in water and have webbed feet and their wings have adapted into large fins.)

Mine:

----------------------

Name: Sitoryu

Type of Dragon: Wyvern

Element: Darkness

Looks: 9e70.jpg

Bio: His parents died when he turned 3. He lives in relative seclution, but goes out once in a while. Has a huge stash of treasure.

Personality: Very serious, not fond of childish dragons.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, Why not. You joined mine.

Name: Tiaet

Type of Dragon: Sea

Element: Ice

Looks: He has a long slender body that is all navy blue. he has a large red spot on his back and one on both wings. black wings.

Bio: Lives in the sea alone, not talking to anyone really, He has been alone his whole life and knows nothing of parents or even family for that matter.

Personality: He does not talk much. Only when needed. But he is really smart and nice to anyone that is nice to him.

NAME: Lumière

TYPE OF DRAGON: Wyvern (Or whatever that looks like to you :P )

ELEMENT: Light

LOOKS: (See Giant Picture)

BIO: Lives high up in the mountains. Spends almost all of his time in the sky as close to the sun as he can get. Breathes a bright gold flame.

PERSONALITY: Not showy at all. Doesn't talk all that much, but when he does, it's usually at an equal level, and doesn't try to be condescending towards lesser dragons.

TwilightDragon.jpg

Name: Sapphiron

Type of Dragon: Wyvern

Element:Undead

Looks: see picture

Bio: Once a guardian of ancient arcane infused relics he was killed by a large group of raiders. His body was frozen in a glacier where he was raised as a Frost wyrm to protect a cult of necromancers. After regaining his mind and will he slaughtered the necromancers and took refuge on the top of an ancient glacier.

Personality: Very isolated, not very social. If threatened he will try to avoid combat to the best of his ability. Also he is excellent at bending someones will to agree with his ways.

sapphwt3.jpg

Could I suggest that everyone tries to look up pictures that kinda look like your dragon, just to give a better idea of what it's supposed to look like.

It really shouldn't be too hard. Just look up like "Red Dragon" or "Black Dragon". Really just a color and "Dragon" should just about do it.

Name: Saphroari

Type: Wyvern (i guess)

Element: Wind

Looks:black_dragon.jpg

Bio: Lives in the mountains, keeps to himself. He fought in a great war and was almost killed, but was kept alive thanks to a mage who became his master. He taught him the power of Wind and how to use it to its most powerful effect. He also learned of the great "Saphire Dragon" who was supposedly his father, hence the name. Both became good friends and always helped each other in time of need. When a brutal battle ensued, his master was killed. He tried to save him but to no avail. Now he lives in the mountains. He is said to be a legend, a myth, and a week dragon who is nothing like "The Great Saphire".

Personality: Calm, kind. When engaged in battle, he is fierce, and doesn't hold back.

Archived