[Finished][Someone's Contest] Field Contest [Finished, pls move and lock]

-Noel-

as usual, my contest must be weird (lol), so this time my requirement is a Field Trap Card, not so hard mechanic: must be set at Field Spell Card zone first, cannot activate the turn it set and can activate at SS2 like Normal/Continuous Trap, after activate it remain in the Field zone like normal Field. here's some broken example
[spoiler=sample]
0S0IoTu.jpg
[/spoiler]

alright my contest must be epic, so this time I will fill the pot with my own 400 points

[spoiler='Pot']
650 points
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Entry Fee']
ok, I will not make the same amount for a different Level member, since I know how lack of points for new members, but if I make low fee for all contestants then my pot will not big enough to worth that 400 points I donated, so
1 Star Members: 5 points
2 Stars Members: 15 points
3 Stars or more Members: 40 points

furthermore donation gladly accepted :)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Deadline']
1/2/14
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Contestants']
* ur name in bold = u already submitted cards
- Scary Face
- Goldendragonslayer922
- Cocodomoco
- wilow12
- Rowling
Hikari-chan
Kwisatz-Haderach
-
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Judging Criteria']

Balance= /10
Creativity= /10
OCG= /5
Image= /5
Bonus Points= /3 (this will give to only 1 entry, the one I think I like it most (but its score from all other parts may be the worst if u make that really broken to just attract me XD), just give your best shot, and u may luckily get this)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Result']

1st place: Hikari-chan

2nd place: Scary Face

3rd place: Rowling

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Prize']
1st place: 40% of pot = 260 points
2nd place: 30% of pot = 195 points
3rd place: 20% of pot = 130 points
• may change to 50/40 if I got less than 5 contestants
[/spoiler]

hope somebody will join soon :)

Yea, I didn't like to make so much round and see somebody couldn't send his card because lack of login time like many contests did recently, so every of my contestants should know that were they ready to sent a card or not, if not they can save their points from free cost :)

alright I got some weird card here XD

[spoiler='My Field']

NbFWSR6.jpg

Lore:

Activate only when your opponent's monster declare an attack: Banish 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck; destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field. While face-up on the field, this card's name and effects become the banished card's name and effects.

[/spoiler]

Oh i was confused. Wouldn't that be 2/1/14? anyway ill join.

Edit: my card and points paid

[spoiler=My card]

DBJLyLB.jpg

As long as this card remains face up on the field: Neither player can summon from their extra deck. All face up normal monsters gain 300 ATK and 400 DEF. Once per turn you may normal summon a face up monster you control. If a monster is normal summoned by the effect of this card: Return it to your hand at the end of this turn. If a face up normal monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: You may add 1 normal monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is targeted by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster: Destroy this card and the card that it was targeted by.

[/spoiler]

points sent

Edited : adding the card

[spoiler=Field Trap Card]

FJL6gTU.jpg

Lore :Active only when your opponent Special Summon a monster; destroy all Special Summon monsters on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Tribute a monster and any monster that attack cannot change its Battle Position. If this face-up card would be destroyed you can banish level 7 or higher monster from your Graveyard instead.

[/spoiler]

Using the concept of the Discworld, and how the laws of physics are affected by pure belief and expectations:

[attachment=40503:Great.jpg]

- Great A'Tuin, the Giant Star Turtle -

This card must be activated during your Draw Phase, if able.
Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
· Your opponent draws 1 card from your Deck; You gain
2000 Life Points.
· You opponent Special Summons 1 Level 7 or Lower monster
from their hand; Draw 2 cards.
· Your opponent adds 1 card from their Graveyard to their hand;
Special Summon 2 "Giant Elephant Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1200).
During your End Phase: Set this card on your opponent's side
of the field, and if you did not use 1 of this card's effects this turn,
destroy 2 cards on your side of the field.

finished :)

[spoiler='here']

h6oYmxD.jpg

When this card is activated, if you control a Fairy-Type monster: Draw 1 card. All monsters on the field lose 400 ATK, except for Fairy-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard; add 1 Fairy-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Each time any player take damage, they draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

Points sent, here's my card

[spoiler='Sealed Gate']t1bZJmN.jpg
Sealed Gate

This card must be set in your Field Card Zone. You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a Field Spell Card. Target 1 Field Spell Card controlled by your opponent: That card's effects are negated, also neither player can activate a new Field Spell Card. When the target leaves the field: You can pay 2000 Life Points to Set this card, otherwise banish it. If you control less cards than your opponent, this card cannot be destroyed. When this Set card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard: Your opponent banishes 1 Field Spell Card from his\her Deck.[/spoiler]

Archived