[Finished][Someone's Contest] Field Contest [Finished, pls move and lock]

-Noel-

[spoiler='The result!']

Scary Face

Balance: 10

Creativity: 7 (well, it's a Mirror Force that affected both side, and that's a permanent Pseudo-Space)

OCG: 5

Image: 4

Bonus: 1 (even u submitted ur card first w/o any solid sample, but u still able to can it balance and playable, so u got 1 of 3)

Total: 27

Goldendragonslayer922

Balance: 7 (banish from any side? a bit much here, also u can keep burning ur opponent 2500 per turn by just paying 1000 LP)

Creativity: 9

OCG: 4 (burn effect should have You can, or else it will be non-timing Mandatory, also maintenance cost should use only comma not colon)

Total: 24

Cocodomoco

Balance: 6 (so much powerful effect, prevent ss from extra deck is a bit much, other parts are fine for those Gemini and Normal Monsters, also u should note that Gemini is not treated as a Normal Monster in the Deck)

Creativity: 10

OCG: 2 (well I understand that u just come back and not used to the new PSCT while making this, but this is the most scores I can give u there, may should be can, Normal Summoned, Normal Monster, Deck and Graveyard should be capitalized, and many minor mistakes there.

Total: 22

wilow12

Balance: 7 (all effects are fine, except the first part, it can nuke ur opponent field, while keep ur field, at anytime that is a bit much)

OCG: 3 (first part semi-colon should be colon, then Destroy should be capitalized by that, several points of missing comma, also Special Summoned monster is a monster's status, so it need to have -ed like this)

Image: 4.5

Total: 23.5

Rowling

Balance: 7 (gains 2000 LP is a bit much, but that draws 2 is really abuseable, also by just trying to use it u have checked ur opponent's hand (if a Special Summoning target's location didn't have a said target, it must be revealed) plus force their veiler/Maxx to be summoned if it was only monster there

OCG: 4.5 (a word after semi-colon shouldn't be capitalized (except Special Summon))

Bonus: 1 (that control switching effect really interesting, so u got another bonus score)

Total: 26.5

Hikari-chan

Balance: 7 (no problem at all until I read the last effect, since Skull Invitation is a card, so facing this in Exodia.dek and I'll quit that game ASAP)

OCG: 5

Image: 4.5

Bonus: 1 (even it's abuseable, but I like that risky type of effect, so u got this final bonus)

Total: 27.5

Kwisatz-Haderach

Balance: 8 (basic rule of Yugioh, only 1 Field Card can only be face-up on the field, so after ur opponent's card resolve, ur card will be instantly destroyed and if ignoring that part, a maintenance cost after a field was changed is a bit much)

OCG: 4 (must be set part isn't needed, though no score deduction here since there is no real card's comparator, but the score was taken from when that target leaves the field..., and for opponent's field banishing part, the new PSCT use their instead of his/her)

Total: 26

[/spoiler]

Archived