Light of Destruction Set

Arcana Force cards are terrible.

I'm not sure about Lightlords.

Phantom Dragon is pretty much the only good card in the whole set.

We can hope for some good Secrets and maybe some good TCG exclusives...

Actually, the Light Monarch will be one of the TCG exclusive cards to come with this set. As for the Arcana Force cards, I personally would like to play using them. You can easily work around the luck factor.

Lightlords are interesting too especially when combined with Magical Thorn...

Guest PikaPerson01

Lightlords are good. They don't need that crappy field spell to be good.

I just want the Arcana Forces cards for the lulz. :D

I can already see an OTK involving Arcana Force The World.

= ]

An OTK with the World? what is it? I must knows! :3

Well, because he can skip all opponent's turns.

The World + Jam Breeding Machine + Jam Breeding Machine + Light Boundary / Luck / A combination of Luck and Second Coin toss + Exodia in your deck = win

The World + Dimensional Fissure / Macro Cosmos / Banisher / Banisher + D.D. Scout Plane / D.D. Survivor + D.D. Scout Plane / D.D. Survivor + Light Boundary / Luck / A combination of Luck and Second Coin toss + Exodia in your deck or any other OTK = win

It would be cool to OTK someone that way, but the requirements are way to high. It's cool to skip 1-3 turns that way and attack and just hope he doesn't have Mirror Force or something, or use Giant Trunade/Heavy Storm.

= ]

Well' date=' because he can skip all opponent's turns.

The World + Jam Breeding Machine + Jam Breeding Machine + Light Boundary / Luck / A combination of Luck and Second Coin toss + Exodia in your deck = win

The World + Dimensional Fissure / Macro Cosmos / Banisher / Banisher + D.D. Scout Plane / D.D. Survivor + D.D. Scout Plane / D.D. Survivor + Light Boundary / Luck / A combination of Luck and Second Coin toss + Exodia in your deck or any other OTK = win

It would be cool to OTK someone that way, but the requirements are way to high. It's cool to skip 1-3 turns that way and attack and just hope he doesn't have Mirror Force or something, or use Giant Trunade/Heavy Storm.

[/quote']

2 jam breading machines on your side at once means no monsters for you at all. The jams stop each other from creating a monster so you loose out, i suggest you just use the dooms tokens instead, or treeborn and cacoroch knight. actualy, your rfg idea works better. And if you just keep attacking with the world your bound to win. (that is if you cleared the field.

Lightlords are the new beatdown deck type in my opinion. Arcana's are ok if you like to play like a mad guy who plays depending on fate.

Agread, Lightlords=Beatdown ( Add Radience Field to the Mix XD )

But with the Arcana's, I think most people woud run them with a lucky deck (like me)

= ]

Well' date=' because he can skip all opponent's turns.

[/quote']

2 jam breading machines on your side at once means no monsters for you at all. The jams stop each other from creating a monster so you loose out, i suggest you just use the dooms tokens instead, or treeborn and cacoroch knight. actualy, your rfg idea works better. And if you just keep attacking with the world your bound to win. (that is if you cleared the field.

Jam Breeding Machine: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon any other monster (except Slime Tokens).

They both give Slime Tokens, so it should work I think.

The rulings don't say anything about it.

Btw, Treeborn Frog means that you can't use Light Boundary / Second Coin Toss and have to rely on luck.

Or you could have Reversal of Fate and another Arcana Force monster on the field. If you toss Heads, you Reverse the other Arcana Force monster, if you toss tails, you activate it on The World. You end up getting the right effect either way, and you won't have other s/t on your field.

Btw, Black Ptera works better in this case, you will still get to draw cards.

Oh and forget about that whole Exodia thing if you can just use Lightning Vortex + Heavy Storm / Giant Trunade.

Lightlords are the new beatdown deck type in my opinion. Arcana's are ok if you like to play like a mad guy who plays depending on fate.

Agread' date=' Lightlords=Beatdown ( Add Radience Field to the Mix XD )

But with the Arcana's, I think most people woud run them with a lucky deck (like me)

[/quote']

I'd just run the Arcana Force for luck as well. The Light Boundary Field Card is evil if it works right XD

Light Lords are definantly a beatdown, actually a pretty interesting one to be exact. It's main fear however should be cards like Macro Cosmos or Magical Thorn.

Archived