Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

ek1cmp.png

A card that seems to change its effectiveness as the banlist changes. When Graceful is legal, this card sees a relatively large amount of play. When it isn't (and don't expect it to ever be again...), you won't see it outside a Dark World build. It's my favorite card for a reason, though: explosive swarming capabilities, and an awesome ax.

Discuss.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i have it in my Dark World Deck' date=' awesome card but hard to get out, easiest way is Dark Deal.

[/quote']

That's not really the easiest way to get it out. Easiest would be Card Destruction/Dark World Lightning/Dark World Dealings.

And if Goldd is hard to get out in a Dark World deck, then your Dark World deck sucks.

Guest Chaos Pudding

You could use a card like lightning vortex for an awsome combo' date=' getting rid of most of your opponents cards.

[/quote']

lrn2play. Costs don't activate Dark World effects.

You could use a card like lightning vortex for an awsome combo' date=' getting rid of most of your opponents cards.

[/quote']

lrn2play. Costs don't activate Dark World effects.

Lemme explain to this guy.

It says it need to be discared by a card effect so costs don't count. If you don't know what costs mean, then no one can help you.

i have it in my Dark World Deck' date=' awesome card but hard to get out, easiest way is Dark Deal.

[/quote']

That's not really the easiest way to get it out. Easiest would be Card Destruction/Dark World Lightning/Dark World Dealings.

And if Goldd is hard to get out in a Dark World deck, then your Dark World deck sucks.

lol, i got confused between Goldd and Beaux lol.

yes Goldd is very easy unlike Beaux whixh the easiest way to get i Dark World Dealings.

Guest Chaos Pudding

funny story me and my koala buddy were dueling wright he said pick you card hand and put it in your hand we will start the duel that way so i says to the guy only if i go first he said fine than. once we began i put bunch of dark world monsters in my hand and added card destruction you know what happened than hahahahahahahahahaha

Stop posting such crap in my topic ktnxby.

Im a dark world duelist and this is my 2nd favorite card. Sorry but Sillva owns Goldd (if has had a sword not an ax it would be the other way around).

Sillva is my favorite monster i just hope gracefull comes back but i dought it. guess ill stick to card destruction, dark world dealings, dark world lightning, and my morphing jar.

Guest Chaos Pudding

lol' date=' there is something called A JOKE.

and if you are desparate for discarding go ahead and deck it lol.

[/quote']

I can't tell with you whether it is a joke or not.

And no matter how desperate you are for discarding cards, you should NEVER run Coffin. It's just that simple.

lol' date=' there is something called A JOKE.

and if you are desparate for discarding go ahead and deck it lol.

[/quote']

I can't tell with you whether it is a joke or not.

And no matter how desperate you are for discarding cards, you should NEVER run Coffin. It's just that simple.

coffins only bad because u dont get a +1 out of it other than ur dark worlds. its a waist of needed space to compeat.

Guest Chaos Pudding

coffins only bad because u dont get a +1 out of it other than ur dark worlds. its a waist of needed space to compeat.

No, it is bad because it is always a -1 unless you have CoSR out.

Archived