Golden Seas Archtype

Masaaki71484

I really like this! Artwork is really cool and the effects seem consisitant. Deck seem to have good synergy and seems pretty strong! I read through the effects of the cards and worked out different plays and see how it would work as a real thing and it seem really cool and was quite fun to see how it works :) Really nice! Wish it was a real deck tbh cus i would play it.

@Akron and anyone else You can play your deck vs on Duel Network all we need to do is assign proxy card before hand and we can play like that if interested Post here or PM me. 

@Akron then duel me bro and I shall show you the Power of the Golden Seas. 

@X'ision THANKS :D That means a lot and if you want you can play me using it on DN. 

The Golden Seas Archetype 

I wanted to create a set focused on completely and totally

destroy all kind of set defense against you all you only to be beat 

By getting stomped over or with a huge OTK one turn move. 

Each card deals with another card in some way shape or form allowing

for an OTK type build with the focus on support allowing you to survive 

from board sweeps and other disadvantageous effect with ease 

while forcing you to think a few moves ahead or your  opponent since

monsters in this set can not stomp of most creatures you have to seduce,

trick and mesmerize  your opponent into trap after trap after trap until

the game is yours even the name itself is a trick to lead you in believing 

that they are nice but as Kirur has noticed these cards pack a huge punch too. 

The have spent a lot of time balancing and carefully hiding built in combos into 

this Archetype which at first glance many people will not see I think this is at least 

10-30 different combos you can pull with a monster only deck or combine builds together

or make something else up entirely but I am sure that these seas of gold will lead you

to victory.

Cards

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Striker_

Diana in counterpart with Carissa gives you options if you have seen the creature and you want it you can use a Book of Moon, Seduced by the Seas, Keria, or a variety of effects to set a creature so you can run it over with this. 9/10 it used right this kills anything or inflicts a huge of amount damage to your opponent. 

createcard_php_name_Arbiter_of_The_Golde

Arbiter - I nerfed this card because 1600/2000 stats with its effects would break this card though by doing so allows her to be removed easier and late game is a great target for Jedissa or Mae & Dae . 

createcard_php_name_Blessings_of_the_Gol

I reworked this card to be a spell or trap armor while gaining you a huge amount of life each turn to allow you late game to stall and create plays if need be.

createcard_php_name_Carissa_Seducer_of_t

Carissa is the other half of Diana and makes forcing your opponent to set his card scare the crap of him/her and build up tension on Carissa and force them to use removal. You use this very early in the game to draw out your opponents removal. 

createcard_php_name_Degia_of_the_Golden_

This card is a bridge late game to trigger some of your support water monsters in the grave or a spark early game to chain into an OTK. Highly Versatile. 

createcard_php_name_Draconis_of_the_Gold

Draconis is the finisher that your opponent never ever thinks of after he kills Jedissa or Mae he thinking the game is his until you play this and then close the in one turn. Very Powerful.

createcard_php_name_Faye_Siren_of_the_Go

Faye is the 'True' Sparker of this Archetype and chains even with itself which makes it amazing and powerful as well a true must have 3 in your deck type of card. 

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Techniqu

This card is the removal removal of the deck since 9/10 first turn you are summoning 2 Golden Seas monsters which will either be chained or skill drained. So you pop this bad boy out and get rid of their MST and Forces or their Dragons. Must have at least 1 in your deck.

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Technqiu

This card equals combat tricks plain and simple you want to summon Keria with this and punish them for not destroying this card.

createcard_php_name_Jedissa_Queen_of_the

I nerfed this card down to only Level 4 monsters to stop Lightsworn from having an organism seeing this card also  D.D and friends as well. See is the card people hate to see and will fear late game you drawing this card because it eaters your golden seas monsters right on up and makes this card a terror on the field imagine it eating 2 Arbiters....thats nasty.

createcard_php_name_Keria_Dancer_of_the_

My personal favorite and start of this whole Archetype see is the true Sub boss/Knight of this built and triggers INSANE combat tricks that your opponent will rage against she can only be chained or warned against....she is your bread and butter run 3.

createcard_php_name_Keria_Champion_of_th

Keria power level upgrade allowing you to destroy your opponents creatures easily now giving you even more options.

createcard_php_name_Lily_of_The_Golden_S

This is the counterpart to Arbiter and beats back chains and potential set up cards allows you to either destroy a trap card or set a set spell card. 

createcard_php_name_Mae_Dae_Witches_of_t

Mae and Dae.....very very very powerful special against Lightsworn deck as this will probably single handly defeat them effect steals is like chaos it can be good it can be bad BUT if they have nothing you can always steal Jedissa's effect and punish...it might be OP idk. 

createcard_php_name_Maiden_of_the_Golden

Maid is balanced and powerful now and I could see this in a lot of other builts to either force warning on her or if they don't read her effect cause a star eater to be non negated..... she is just fun.

createcard_php_name_Morgana_Golden_Seas_

Morgana is to me the the 'True' Page/Squire of the deck because she is a one woman XYZ that chains Faye or Maiden to the field she is also the gateway to many combos of this build. 

createcard_php_name_Seduced_by_the_Seas_

This is another combat trick of the archetype and is a must have in the deck as well. It allows you to either permanently hinder your opponents creatures or as I like to call 'Mooning'/Setting your opponents monsters down to punish with Diana or Carissa very powerful.

createcard_php_name_The_Golden_Seas_card

Stops those pesky traps but not ALL of them just some of the more commonly used ones.

createcard_php_name_Trident_of_the_Golde

This is my Archetype, Kirur I am looking to make 2-3 more cards to complete the set. Trident of Keria(Can't find a good pic), Another XYZ support, and normal 1950 beater but if you have any ideas or thoughts PM them to me. 

Golden Seas Striker Diana:  This is basically a "Blackwing Armed Wing" on steroids.  Diana has 1 Level less than Armed Wing, but Diana still surpasses it in every way.  She should probably be nerfed a bit.

Arbiter of the Golden Seas:  This actually reminds me of "Element Magician".  It provides immense protection, yet it's useless when it's alone which keeps it from being too overpowered.  I like it.

Blessings of the Golden Seas:  You gain 1000 Life Points during each Standby Phase, which means both your opponent's and yours.  That means you'll get 1000 Life Points simply by ending your turn if this card isn't immediately 'Typhooned'...  On top of the constant flow of Life Points, it also provides a one-time near-perfect immunity.  It really needs to be nerfed or Limited...

Carissa, Seducer of the Golden Seas:  This is actually quite unique!  It takes control of only face-downs, so it can work when combined with "Book of Moon" and it also has a respectable 2300 ATK on par with "Armades, Keeper of Boundaries".  Easily one of the better cards in the set!

Degia of the Golden Seas:  Oh god!  Everyone would use this card solely for its revival effect.  The really scary thing is how Mermails can abuse this!  Degia + Abysslinde in the grave = Level 7 Special Summon from the Deck!  Or worse...  Degia + Mother Grizzly = another Degia which can turn into the same Grizzly which can turn into Degia...  It's a potential 1 card combo to set up by continuously ramming Degia and Grizzly into stronger monster until you get 5 WATER monster in the grave for an instant Moulinglacia!  The Special Summon from the hand effect is too underpowered, since it's -1000 Life Points AND a -1.  I would suggest you allow the revival effect to work only once per turn and to remove the Life Point cost for the other effect, since a -1 seems enough for a Level 4.

Draconis of the Golden Seas:  Very balanced!  2250 may seem like a lot for a direct attack, but it has specific Xyz Material requirements.  Other Rank 4s like Utopia can still run it over.  One of the better ones!

Faye, Siren of the Golden Seas:  Ah...  The Golden Seas counterpart to "Evilswarm Mandragora", most "Six Samurai" monsters, and so on.  Always run 3 of these!

Golden Seas Technique: Aqua Rend:  This is probably my favorite Spell out of the whole set!  The necessity of having at least 2 "Golden Seas" monsters means that you need to use a bit of strategy for this one and keeps it from being too overpowered while retaining its usefulness.

Golden Seas Technique: Golden Bond:  'Gold Bond, Medicated Powder!'  Medicinal joke aside, the fact that it's a Trap means that you would have to wait until the opponent's turn and hope that they don't have a Typhoon waiting.  It also allows an Xyz Summon on the opponent's turn, which can open up a nice surprise during their Battle Phase!  I love it!

Jedissa, Queen of the Golden Seas:  o_o  (Thinking of all the absurd combinations...  Banisher of the Light, Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress, Thunder King Rai-Oh, Aqua Spirit, Barrier Statue of the Torrent...)  BROKEN!  Enough said!

Keria, Dancer of the Golden Seas:  It's like a reusable "Book of Moon" and "Book of Taiyou".  However, its specific Xyz Material requirements prevent it from being too overpowered.  It also has the "Evilswarm Thunderbird" method of escape from nukes like "Dark Hole".  I like the concept, but I would still nerf it a bit.  The fact that it can escape and flip monsters face-down on either turn means that it's pretty much invincible on the field.

Keria, Champion of the Golden Seas:  Something isn't clear...  When you banish a card, is it Special Summoned on your side or back to your opponent?

Lily of the Golden Seas:  "Summoner Monk" + any Spell + this in the deck = any Rank 4 that can pull a Shi En AND get a +1 for it...  I suggest that the +1 is taken out.

Mae & Dae, Witches of the Golden Seas:  It's like the Synchro version of "Phantom of Chaos".  The game needs more Level 9 Synchros and it's much more balanced than Jedissa.  I love it!

Maiden of the Golden Seas:  The fact that this card's effect prevents the Synchro Summon from being negated makes it quite unique.  Normal Summon "Beast King Barbaros" and Special Summon this card by discarding some ridiculously power monster and then Synchro with them for Mae & Dae.  Cool!

Morgana, Goldeen... I mean, Golden Seas Swimmer:  Joke aside, this seems like a generic Token summoner on its own.  The Token could make good Tribute fodder for "Sealing Ceremony of Suiton".

Seduced by the Seas:  I have to point out that "Book of Moon" is Limited...  Yea...  1 "Golden Seas" monster is easy enough to summon to set this off.

The Golden Seas:  I actually like this one after giving this some thought.  It basically disarms Trap Cards, yet most of them used in competitive decks are overpowered to the point that they had to be Limited in the first place.

Trident of the Golden Seas:  Based on the way that this card is worded, it looks like you can +1 when it leaves the field and +1 AGAIN if it was equipped to a WATER/LIGHT monster.  "Pot of Greed", anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived