Starter Deck 2008: Discussion

Currently Japan only:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Starter_Deck_2008

And what card the starter deck contains:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Gallery:Starter_Deck_2008_%28OCG-JP%29

Like it, don't like it?

It has some very good cards, but also (and mostly) bad ones. But hey, it's a starter deck, so I'm not suprised it has some bad cards, although I wonder what the hell Harpie Girl is doing in there :?

Harpie Girl is in there for th3e Level 2 support thats based around this deck

I wasn't very happy with this deck... they should of added the Calculator in there for support. But one thing i dont get is why Spiral Serpent, Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World, Axe Raider, Dark Blade, Synchro Hero are in this deck due to the fact that its run on Level 2 support.

Plus i like the card Scrapiron Scarecrow its like Negate Attack only better in a way

im sure that by buying like 3 of theese decks you coyld create somthing worthwhile plus ykno add in come calculators possibly create some sort of swarm machine otk fo' instance

junck syncro, get atlantean pikesman, sp summon junk warrior, summon teh calculator, edit : limiter remover or removal w/e = im pretty sure otk possibly

that about all i could imagine this deck could be good for

im sure that by buying like 3 of theese decks you coyld create somthing worthwhile plus ykno add in come calculators possibly create some sort of swarm machine otk fo' instance

junck syncro' date=' get atlantean pikesman, sp summon junk warrior, summon teh calculator, machince dupe = im pretty sure otk possibly

that about all i could imagine this deck could be good for

[/quote']

what are you trying to machine dupe? calculator is a thunder.

what the hell holy crap i could have sworn junk syncron and junk warrior where machines okay scew limiter removal basically its a 2 card combo junk syncron + calculator

urgh wait crap

ykno what the more i look at this deck the worse it gets haha

there isnt reeeealy much good to it =/

what the hell holy crap i could have sworn junk syncron and junk warrior where machines okay scew limiter removal basically its a 2 card combo junk syncron + calculator

urgh wait crap

ykno what the more i look at this deck the worse it gets haha

there isnt reeeealy much good to it =/

lol...

out of all of them he seems to be the best one, because you can top deck into the junk warrior which can almost instantly turn into junk syncron.

Archived