death00's first contest

death00

So, I've been wanting to do this for a while, & here I am. 

Entry is free, but donations would be wicked awesome; though if you do donate, don't except me to take it as payment for placement/ better placement.  

So for the contest, You need to make a realistic monster (no Numbers, yes Xyz), a companion monster; also both have to be the same level/ rank, and a fusion for the two (yes, a fusion).

Winners Get:

for First Place - 50% of the pot

for Second Place - 50% of the rest

for Third Place - 50% of what's left

for Fourth Place - The rest 

Now a running list of contestants and their cards (which I'll update daily after I'm done with homework):

The Crazed | assassin of blood, assassin of ice, blood on ice assassin

Time 23      | Lust of the Dragon Scythes, Crimson Dragon Reaper, Dragonic Dreadscythe   

Afunworm  | Dusania - Queen of the Ocean, Meverno, Medusan

Chiagirl      | Spirit Enchanter, Dragon Spirit, Dragonic Enchanter

Teddie      | Dragon of the Holy Forest, Ninja of the Holy Forest, Dragon Charmer of the Holy Forest 

Deadline: March 6th 2014

Yes, the requirements have been changed; because apparently the original was too mainstream, so yeah.

So any monster with "When this card is Summoned: Destroy all other cards on the field. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card activation" is realistic but OP, right? Pls change the contest idea, or else we will see many absurd cards, also how will u scale a card if it is OP?

here are mine!

5Su7CXL.jpg         0a57lE4.jpgyvARdO1.jpg

a couple guys i had in a deck so i joined.note assassin blood pack is a card used to summon this card ans used to activate some effects on assassin monsters.

[spoiler="Lust of the Dreadscythes"]546462LV4LustoftheDreadscythes.png

Effect: Each time a card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by the effect of a monster you control: You can banish 1 card from your graveyard to draw 1 card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Crimson Dragon Reaper"]421460R4CrimsonDragonReaper.png

Effect: 2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 xyz material from this card: Reveal the top card of your opponent Deck, then if it was a monster card, Destroy it and send it to the graveyard. If you do; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Dragonic Dreadscythe"]518420LVF8DragonicDreadscythe.png

Effect: "Crimson Dragon Reaper" + "Lust of the Dreadscythes"
Once per turn, you can reveal the top card of your opponent Deck, and then activate 1 of these effects, depending on the type of the revealed card:
●Monster card: Target 1 monster on the field; Banish that target and Inflict 700 Damage to your opponent.
●Spell card: Target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; Place that target on either the top or bottom of the Deck.
●Trap card: Target 1 card you control (Except this card); Return that target to the Deck (Your Deck then is Shuffled.) If you do; Draw 1 card.[/spoiler]

Hi. I'm in.

X3XuOlK.jpg

Lore:

Once while this card is face-up on the field, when your opponent Special Summons a Monster: You can change that Monster to Defense Position. You must control another face-up WATER Warrior-Type Monster(s) to activate and resolve this effect.

1lGVy9Z.jpg

Lore:

During your opponent's turn, if a Monster they control changes its Battle Position, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way: Target 1 Monster on the field, send up to 3 cards with the same name as that target from your Deck to your Graveyard; and if you do: This card gains 200 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

vBME504.jpg

Lore:

"Dusania - Queen of The Ocean" + "Meverno"
You can Fusion Summon this card by banishing 2 copies of each listed materials from your side of the field or from your Graveyard. Once per turn, when a Monster whose ATK is less than or equal to this card's ATK is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: You can change it to Defense Position; and if you do, its level becomes 1 until the End Phase.

• 1 month later...

Archived