[Finished][Finished, move plz][Scary's second Contest] The Boss Contest [Currently Pot: 1000]

Scary Face

well I didn't make a contest for a while due to my lack of the good concept, but now I got something that should be fun

Pot: 1000

again, I will start this with my own 400 points

Entry Fee:

1-2 Stars Members: 40 points

3 Stars or higher Members: 100 points

[spoiler='Concept']

this time I want some boss-like monster, the boss that have something to do with the Attribute, or the Type of a monster and being a Level 10 or higher monster ;)

[/spoiler]

Deadline: 2/17

[spoiler='Judging Criteria']

B (Balance): 10
O (OCG): 10
C (Creativity): 5
P (Pic): 5
Total: 30

[/spoiler]

Contestant
- Oriannis

- kanokarob

- Blue Amoonguss

- -Someone-
- .toot
- Dyson Sphere

- Digital

- Char the Blademaster

- OpticalGalaxyStar

-

-

-
your name in bold = you sent your card

Prize:
1st place get 40% of pot and 3 reps from me
2st place get 30% of pot and 2 reps from me
3st place get 20% of pot and 1 rep from me

OR

if 3 or more people want this, I will change the prize to 100% of the pot to the 1st place only

good luck :)

well contest entry fee is up to TC, and if it's too high, then the contest will be dead by itself, but imo 100 is reasonable, it's very few points when compare to what we or older members have, points sent, I'm in (and for the contest that u mentioned, that TC also start the pot with only 500 points, and it grow up by our entry fee)

OT: points sent, I'm in

Well, I'll go ahead and post my entry here because I believe that my competitors should get to see what I am bringing to the table. I made a boss for "the Star" archetype, which currently consists of 4 monsters and unspecified support spells. As they are focused on Levels and Level changing, I thought this would be a good deck goal.

[spoiler='Tyrannis, the Star Crusader']

Qp3zIC8.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by sending monsters from anywhere on the field to the Graveyard (min. 3, including at least 1 Psychic-Type monster) whose total Levels equal 12, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Special Summon. Once per turn, you can pay 3000 Life Points; shuffle all cards in both players hands back to their owners' Decks, and this card gains 1 Level for each of those cards. This card gains 300 ATK x its Level. If this card would leave the field while its Level is 4 or higher, it loses 3 Levels instead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My Entry]

8WGZZCo.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand by adding 2 Level 2 or lower WATER monsters with different names in your Graveyard to your Deck. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). You can tribute 1 WATER monster you control: Destroy 1 card on the field. During each of your End Phases, you take 300 damage for each face-up Defense WATER monster you control.

[/spoiler] 

I want to join this, points sent

[spoiler='here's my card']

S8BgNum.jpg

Lore:

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 1 "Cyber Dragon" and 2 Machine-Type monsters you control. During either player's turn: You can banish 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field; apply 1 of these effects. These changes last until the End Phase. You can only activate each effect of "Cyber Dragoon" once per turn.
● its effects are negated, but it cannot be destroyed by battle.
● it loses 1000 ATK and is unaffected by other card effects.

[/spoiler]

Archived