[Finished][Finished, move plz][Scary's second Contest] The Boss Contest [Currently Pot: 1000]

Scary Face

Here is my entry. Dyson happened to be using the same type I did. :D

[spoiler='Entry']

Js24Hn0.jpg

Lore:

1 Machine Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more Non Tuner Monsters.
This card cannot be special summoned except by  Synchro Summon. This card gains 200 ATK for each Machine Type monster in your graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects. Once per turn you can activate either of these Effects;
.Target 2 Monsters in your graveyard and shuffle them into your Deck.
.Target 1 Machine Type Monster in your graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field.
.Banish 1 Machine Type Monster from your graveyard to target one card on the field, Destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='My Entry']

PUGSn1I.jpg

"Fire King High Avatar Garunix" + "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos"

Must be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above cards you control (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can banish 2 FIRE monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, destroy this card during your oponent's End Phase. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase: You can banish 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard to target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

3ldIzGt.jpg

Lore: 1 LIGHT monster + 1 WIND monster
This card is also treated as a WIND monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. All LIGHT and WIND monsters on the field gain 500 ATK. Once per turn: You can discard 2 cards: Special Summon 1 LIGHT or WIND monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Once per turn: you can target one monster you control whose Attribute isn't LIGHT OR WIND; Change that card's Attribute to LIGHT or WIND. When this card is attacked: You can discard 1 LIGHT or WIND monster; Destroy the attacking monster.

Hi! I'd like to join this contest! I'll send in my points and my entry as soon as possible.

EDIT: I sent in my points, and here is my card:

AxUtdOo.jpg

Cyborg Artillery Dragon

Level 10/EARTH

3500/2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card must be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type when it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. This card can attack twice during each of your Battle Phases. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points and discard one Machine-Type or Dragon-Type monster from your hand to activate one of these effects:

-Machine-Type: Deal Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the discarded monster.
-Dragon-Type: Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the ATK and DEF of the discarded card.

[spoiler='here's the result (it's long!)']

Blue Amoonguss

[spoiler='Card']

H4J4KO8.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Corrected lore']

1 EARTH Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

When this card is Summoned: You can target up to 4 of your opponent's unused Card Zones; while this card is face-up on the field, those Card Zones cannot be used. When this card is destroyed: Destroy all other cards on the field and discard all cards in both players' hand, then each player draws 5 cards.

[/spoiler]

B: 3 (Ridiculously broken, no need to Synchro Summoned, just CoTH and you get that field lock effect, not to mention that field + hand wipe, how dare you touch that legendary broken CED's effect? I'm really disappointed that the only card sent by PM probably be the worst one here)

O: 3 (not post lore = -1, the remaining are pointed above)

C: 4 (nothing so new about this)

P: 4

Total: 14

kanokarob

B: 8.5 (Summon 1 Psychic, then freely use opponent's monsters as a cost w/o any setup like DNA surgery or Zombie World sounds a bit powerful, though it's quite situational due to Level requirement, so yea it's quite balance, and 3.2k beater that has protection effect by lose 900 ATK is not bad, but 3000 LP cost is way too much imo, even considering break an opponent's hand setup, but it's still not worth the LP paid)

O: 8 (summoning clause should be "This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When Special Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated" instead of that too-short clause, cannot be Special Summoned by other ways, Once per turn: You can pay 3000 Life Points, both players' hand)

C: 5

P: 4.5

Total: 26

.toot

[spoiler='Corrected Lore']Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by shuffling 2 Level 2 or lower WATER monsters with different names in your Graveyard into your Deck. This card Cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally) You can Tribute 1 WATER monster; destroy 1 card on the field. During each of your End Phases, you take 300 damage for each face-up Defense Position WATER monster you control.[/spoiler]

B: 8 (basically it's a free summoning, with a furthermore benefit of recycle something like Diva, battle protection is so-so in this stat, but that Tribute to destroy part is way to much, it's a non-target pop that can abuse Atlanteans)

O: 7.5 (listed above)

Total: 25

Dyson Sphere

B: 9 (it's summoning condition is way too hard, though its effects are worth to summon)

O: 10

Total: 28.5

Oriannis

[spoiler='Corrected Lore']

1 Machine-Type Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card Cannot be destroyed by card effects.This card gains 200 ATK for each Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.

- Target 2 monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into your Deck.

- Target 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target to your side of the field.

- Banish 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

B: 9 (no problem at all, except the 2nd eff, at least you should give some restriction such as Level to it)

O: 6 (listed above)

Total: 24.5

-Aqua-

B: 7.5 (draw a card every time it dead is too much since it can revive itself so easily like Blaster did, and that banish to destroy is too OP, at least pop only 1 card would be better)

O: 10

C: 4.5 (pretty similar to Blaster in many points)

Total: 26.5

Char the Blademaster

B: 7 (2 monsters into a 4.4k beater is not fair at all, and the SS target range is too wide)

O: 8 (While face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, this card is also WIND-Attribute, Once per turn: You can discard 2 cards; Special Summon... Once per turn: You can target 1 monster... ; change ... discard 1 LIGHT or WIND monster; destroy the attacking monster)

P: 4

Total: 24

OpticalGalaxyStar

[spoiler='Corrected Lore']

This card Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. While face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, this card is also treated as Machine-Type.This card can attack twice during each of your Battle Phases. Once per turn: You can pay 2000 Life Points and discard 1 Machine-Type or Dragon-Type monster from your hand to activate 1 of these effects, depending on the type of the discarded card.

-Machine-Type: Inflict Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the discarded monster.

-Dragon-Type: Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the ATK and DEF of the discarded card.

[/spoiler]

B: 4 (3.5k double-attacker? pls study more about Yugioh's balance, but the discarding eff is too weak, 2000 LP for just a stat boost or burn is too UP, so yea you lose points for both brokenness and weakness)

O: 6 (listed above)

Total: 19.5

[/spoiler]

Archived