Beastgod Machineking - Barbaros Ur: Discussion

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Beastgod_Machineking_-_Barbaros_Ur

Remove from play from your hand, your side of the field, or your Graveyard, 1 Machine-Type monster and 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card battles, any Battle Damage to your opponent becomes 0.

HOLY DAMN DUDE!!!

Sure, Attack doesn't matter in this format, but this card can be abused Summon (Special Summoned) so badly, it's not even funny. The effect that makes all battle damage to opponent 0 is fair enough so your opponent still change a change to it. But really, it runs over almost everything so if you manage to summon this card at the beginning of the duel, your opponent almost has no change with their monsters and will use card effects to destroy it.

Discuss

Some might say that this card is bad due it's effect or is easily destroyed, but that's because you must create around this card, otherwise it won't really work.

Also, Skill Drain

Guest PikaPerson01

Mildly decent. Machines and Beast Warriors don't really mix much... but then again, a Cydra, a Jinzo or two, and Card Trooper are pretty easy to splash in.

6/10

Mildly decent. Machines and Beast Warriors don't really mix much... but then again' date=' a Cydra, a Jinzo or two, and Card Trooper are pretty easy to splash in.

6/10

[/quote']

I think you should worry about finding a playable Beast-Warrior instead of a splashable machine. All I can see for now is Lei-Lei in a Skill Drain build.

yay for fusilier dragon!!!! I just wish he was a level 8 instead of 7 so I could abuse him in my DAD deck, but he's not :-(

Ibut I could see some good potential in a skill drain deck... wonder if/when we will ever get this card.

oh you could also tribute him for Great Maju Garzett and have a quick 7200 attacker!

Mildly decent. Machines and Beast Warriors don't really mix much... but then again' date=' a Cydra, a Jinzo or two, and Card Trooper are pretty easy to splash in.

6/10

[/quote']

I think you should worry about finding a playable Beast-Warrior instead of a splashable machine. All I can see for now is Lei-Lei in a Skill Drain build.

Beast King Barbaros himself isn't exactly bad in a Skill Drain build either, you know.

6/10

[/quote']

There's also Gene-Warped Warwolf and Enraged Battle Ox (lolwut?)

Archived