[Finished][destinyexodia's 1st contest] special summon only monster contest! (pot: 200 points/entry fee: 10 points)

Urayne

this is a contest for special summon only monsters that normally say: "cannot be normal summoned/set"! you must use effect monster format. try uploading the pic to picresize.com and finish and click "save to web" the viewing the pic!

pm me if you want to judge or join...

RULES:

NO SPAMMING!

NO CUSSING!

NO FLAMING (CYBERBULLYING)!

THE USUAL FORUM RULES APPLY!

POT: 200 POINTS!

ENTRY FEE: 10 POINTS!

contestants:
1. [member='doctor doom']
2. [member='josholche']
3. [member='Bujintei Stereowo']

judges:
1. [member='Doc Stein ']
judging criteria:
pic art: ?/10
good name: ?/10
good effect: ?/10

ya know what, just to prove these people wrong, I will join your contest

well... i would if i could send the points, did they change it since i was last on?

1. See target member's profile.
  2. Click "Donate Points"
  3. This is where they changed it up a little. Look for a button named "Quick Donate".
  4. You'll have to fill in the target member's username under the "Donation Recepient" blank. The rest should be the same as last time.

Just cause I like contest :D

sdLOo63.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If a Spellbook Spell Card(s) in your Graveyard or face-up on your side of the field is banished (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each of your banished Spell Cards. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spellcaster-Type monster or a "Spellbook" Spell Card: You can banish any number of "Spellbook" Spell Cards from your hand and/or Graveyard.  If this card in your possession is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can shuffle any number of your banished "Spellbook" cards into the Deck.

Just cause I like contest :D

sdLOo63.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If a Spellbook Spell Card(s) in your Graveyard or face-up on your side of the field is banished (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each of your banished Spell Cards. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spellcaster-Type monster or a "Spellbook" Spell Card: You can banish any number of "Spellbook" Spell Cards from your hand and/or Graveyard.  If this card in your possession is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can shuffle any number of your banished "Spellbook" cards into the Deck.

lol what? Did you even send points?

Points sent and card:

gdnoyey.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Number" Xyz Monster with Xyz Material you control, except a "Number C" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as a Rank 11 Xyz Monster. When this card is Special Summoned: Attach to this card as Xyz Materials, from your Graveyard, all cards that were attached as Xyz Materials to the monster you Tributed to Special Summon this card. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 "Number C" monster in your Extra Deck; This card's name, original effect, and original ATK become the same as that monster's. During each of your End Phases: Attach 1 card from your hand to this card as an Xyz Material or destroy this card. While this card is face-up on the field, the controller of this card cannot Special Summon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived