Suggestions.....

8/10!

Jokes

Im actually one who posts ratings without words. If its already been said then I dont want to be a parrot.

If theres no errors then whats there to say.

If its already been said and theres nothing else to say then Im going to rate anyways because i read the card and numerous posts and feel justified. If the person wants more feedback then Ill post it if they ask or get upset about it.

It is spam. Also' date=' I virtually never give ratings. :/

[/quote']^ This guy makes so much sense it isn't even funny. I hardly ever give a rating, I almost always just make a simple yet small comment about whatever I am commenting on.

But I do believe if as Faded has said there is nothing else to add but you wish to rate the card anyway then you shouldn't need to add a comment in, kinda silly to see the same things repeatedly said but at the same time at least you know that more than one person notices the same problem thus allowing you to fix it if it really is a problem.

I rate Sushis post 10/10

I rate kizzi's post 8/10 I know the error of my ways. I still do it [applying my own rule] because Im not analyzing the whole card, and writing a huge review when it didnt need one. plus it took me a whole day just to read through everysones cards before I even got to post..

Archived