Philemon Posted March 18, 2014 Report Share Posted March 18, 2014 Return all removed from play monster's to their owner's decks. Pretty simple card. Ironically counters a lot of other D.D. cards. Would it be any good nowadays as it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted March 18, 2014 Report Share Posted March 18, 2014 I would play this in TGs. Blade Blaster= Profit And my butthurt for Hyper Librarian ALWAYS getting the Bottomless Trap Hole. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeppeli Gyro Supreme Posted March 18, 2014 Report Share Posted March 18, 2014 I don't really see how it's ironic, considering it seems to be the intention in the card image that the D.D. monsters are returning to the original dimension for some purpose. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
newhat Posted March 19, 2014 Report Share Posted March 19, 2014 Releasing this would close some design space, but it's not pure evil. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Share Posted March 20, 2014 I need to double-check my names, for some reason I thought this was that Trap Andre played that's basically D-Prison and Negate Attack stuck together. Card would have been borked when Rulers were a thing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.