Nasch/Shark.dek

Βyakuya

You know, since some of these cards are unreleased, it might be a good idea to list what's what in a decklist.
That being said, would Shark Drake be a good idea for this deck?

Drake sounds good for a Barian OTK, so maybe replace out Emeral?

But outside of that Drake doesn't seem like an ideal staple to use. I'll also test out Summoner Monk's effectiveness, and if it really needs to contrast from Double Fin. Plus this was one test run:

EdY7VuX.png

needs saber shark

oh and 3 fish depth charge and 3 oh fish your best cards in the deck

Saber Shark encourages use of Level 5 or 3 monsters, and frankly I'll stick to rank 3s and 4s, whereas Bahamut is the ticket to it all. I'm not going to add more useless Sharks with the sole purpose of being a material. Oh F!sh won't do either since my only medium of banishing is Spirit, and I don't plan on running Fincess either. But Dish Depth is something I'd consider. What to take out?

idk why you wouldnt run fincess since you can go into crystal armored lancer which is what you should be doing like its only 4 extra extra deck cards which arent too hard to fit in

Honestly it looked great until I found out a lot of the regular Level 4 fishies were crap. And I minimized down to the basic roots of Rank 4 spam including RUM and Dystopica Barian. Fincess would work better with inclusion of other Level 5s and if I had to choose placing what on top of Dark Knight to overlay, Dystopic barian is my choice and was the prime focus of the deck. 

Archived