Best Card Contest (finished, Yankeefan07 wins!)

Huntar!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not my picture, you can find it under the DeviantART ID: la_sera.

My Entry:

[align=center]158bfrc.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only be Special Summoned by removing 2 LIGHT monsters and 1 EARTH Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. As long as 1 EARTH monster remains face-up on the field. This card is unaffected by any Trap Cards. If this card is destroyed as result of battle or by the effect of any Spell Cards, you may remove from play 1 LIGHT and EARTH monsters to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.[/align]

Ok, sorry, this is what I meant to put in my post, lol

11jc11s.jpg

This card may be Summoned without a Tribute. When this card is Summoned this way, halve the ATK of this card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, double the damage. When this card inflicts 2000 damage or more to your opponent's Life Points, it is destroyed. If this card is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by half the total damage this card inflicted to your opponent's Life Points.

Heh. I may as well take part in this.

FairyofthePhoenixBlade.jpg

Fairy of the Phoenix Blade - WIND

7/Fairy/Effect

You can only have 1 "Fairy of the Phoenix Blade" monster on your side of the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, discard the top 3 cards of your Deck. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK of 1 monster discarded by this card's effect.

2600/2500

First card = best card, obv.

110go6e.jpg

Tenrai - Spatial Tetralord

Wind/Aqua/Effect/4/1200/0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, the monster remains on the field. The controller of a monster destroyed in battle by this card cannot change its Battle Position, declare with it an attack, or remove it from the field. The Monster and Spell/Trap Card Zones adjacent to the destroyed monster cannot be used until your opponent's next End Phase. This card is shuffled into your Deck during the End Phase.

Archived