Best Card Contest (finished, Yankeefan07 wins!)

Huntar!

All right then.

v4qa2u.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set, this card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 Shaman monsters on your side of the field. You can choose to have any Spell, Trap, or Monster effect that would effect this monster not. as long as this card is face up on your side of the field, you may look at all face down cards your opponents controls, there hand, and the top card of there deck. if this card is destroyed as a result of battle, shuffle it back into your deck and "Spirit of Fire" if its equipped to him

I know at first glance Hao looks very overpowered, but getting 3 Shaman out at the same time is not an easy job and he has fairly low ATK points for a monster of his level, he could easily be dispatched by a number of monsters with half his level stars and a few with less, and he only has the ability to protect himself from effects. Hes still pretty strong, just not as overpowered as he seems at first glance. I just wanted to make sure he was judged with full consideration of all the factors.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good card. Do not worry.

I APOLOGIZE. I WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE OUT ALL OF THE REPS FOR TODAY. I CAN DO IT TOMARROW.

Ok, thats fine, I am not missing anything, I got 106 XD

But thanks, glad you liked my card enough for me to win.

I look forward to participating in another cotest you make soon.

Good luck to you in the future,

Yankeefan

Archived