Yu-Gi-Oh Card Of The Week

Hello, YCM members and guests.

I am going to start a topic that people have unanimously decided that must happen. The Yu-Gi-Oh Card Of The Week. Here is how it works. I will post a featured card. Then, "The Judges" will judge the card, rate it, think of strategies to use the card, think of cards to put in a disadvantage, etc. Then, we let you talk about what you think of this weeks featured card. Worship it, curse it, whatever. This were you get to talk about what you think of the card. Then next week, we will have another card for you to discuss

Now, let us begin the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Of The Week with a card that every Yu-Gi-Oh fan should know of. A powerful card? A machine staple? You decide how good our first featrued card is.

CyberEndDragonCRV-EN-UR.jpg

Card #1: Cyber End Dragon

Note: We WILL be using TCG cards and created cards in this fourm for the Card Of The Week

So, now that it is ready, let us begin the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Of The Week!

Cyber End Dragon is a great card all together

the best part about it' date=' is that it can be summoned by the effect of Cyber Stein, once you have this beauty out, and with its effect

Your gonna kick ass

My opinion, is that cyber end dragon is a way better card than the blue eyes ultimate dragon, not only cause its effect, but its also alot easier to summon,

Blue-Eyes White Dragon needing 2 Tributes

While Cyber Dragon only needs 1... Or it just uses its effect.

My rating, for Cyber End Dragon is 9.5/10

I also love the art.... though Chimeratach Dragon has a better art, but a weaker effect

Though im not a judge, there for it aint my idea... thats just m,y opininon anyways :D

[/quote']

You are not a Judge

Sorry for double post but here are my counters for this card

NB! I am a Judge

So here they are:

1st Counter: I think that all the members here know the trap card called ''Chtonian Polymer''. It's great to use when your opponent Fusion Summons ''Cyber Dragon'', that card will defenetly make your opponent grow a little mental.

2nd Counter: When your opponent attacks you with ''Cyber Dragon'', activate a trap card called ''Magic Cylinder''. With this card your opponent will either lose the duel(if he used Power Bond) or lose a big chuck of his life points.

My rating:7/10

That's all Folks

Who is a judge?

I'll put my two cents in anyhow...

I like Cyber End Dragon as it has an amazing effect, nice ATK, and there is more than one card that is considered to be "Cyber Dragon".

My only beef is that you need 3 Cyber Dragons (I have none) and can't use a hex-sealed fusion monster.

Elsandero, Silencerleader, Zhymet and I are judges, since we were the first to ask. Only we can rate them and grade them. Anyone else can only talk about their opinion.

Let me judge first

9/10 for strength. 4000 ATK and 2800 DEF makes it a good powerhouse, plus with its effect that deals piercing damage, Its pretty deadly.

6/10 for summoning. Fusions are difficult to summon, especially BEUD and Cyber End Dragon, since you need 3 fusion-material monsters. and you need fusing cards.

8/10 for deck effeciency. For machine decks, especially a cyber dragon deck, this card can be a really powerful card, combined with cards like Power Bond and Limiter Removal.

9/10 for weekness. This card is very week against cards like Acid Rain and System Down. Even De-Fusion can work well against them. This card is never safe in the heat of battle, so having it out makes it a huge target.

That is one way to judge a card.

so you and Elsandero are going to judge the YCM cards, cause I want to judge them.

How about all 4 judges judge the TCG and YCM cards, but you and Elsandero are going to choose the YCM while Silencerleader and I will choose the TCG card?

Effect:9/10, Nice effect, nice for stalling also, hard to destroy this card

ATK/DEF: 10/10, Built in attack increaser, destructive defense

Only counter for ''Flame Emporess'' I can thin is ''Reverse Trap''

Reverse Trap

Trap/Normal

All increases and decreases to ATK and DEF are reversed for the turn in which this card is activated.

When Emporess should increase her ATK by 500 for every Fire-Type Monster on the field, Reverse Trap does so, that her ATK will decrease for every Fire-Type Monster on the field.

Ive go a combo.

1.You have slifer on the field.Monster Reborn,Dark hole,one special summon card and Pot of Greed face down on the field.5 cards in your hand.

2.Your turn:

You draw Flame Emporess.Special summon Flame Emporess.Activate Pot of Greed Slifer has 7000 ATk points.Use Flame Emporess's effect on Silfer.Silfer is destroyed and your opponent gets a blazing 7000 LP damage.If your opponent has monsters on the field continue to step 3 if not attack him directly.You WON

3.If your opponent has monsters on the field.Use Dark Hole all monsters are destroyed.Now use Monster reborn Flame Emporess is on the field again.Now Attack your opponant directly.You Won.

My card Rating:

ATK/DEF:9.5

PlayAbility:10!!! TO can i use this in my deck.

Art:9.5

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but here's my three cents.

As powerful as it may be, the card Cyber End Dragon is extremely difficult to bring out, especially with the bringing of the new ban list that includes stein. Three Cyber Dragons is nearly impossible to get, let alone get out onto the field or into one's hand even. To tell you the truth, Cyber Twin Dragon has always been better than this card, and will always be better than this card. You could give Cyber Twin Dragon a Fairy Meteor Crush and it's this card, but better. If you get the option to use a Cyber Twin Dragon or a Cyber End Dragon, go with the CTD.

Archived