Gameking Online! tournament !!!!!!ROUND 1 IS UP!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

If any of u dont know what game king online is heres a link! http://gameking.hudzilla.org/ Any who if u have account u can join my tournament. If U don't u can sigh up on game king. Its a yugioh card game website and its free, no DOWNLOAD. Any way the first 20 people to join are in. In your profile section at game king it says make a pass word. I will Pm you a password and a time and who u are dueling. The winner gets 3 reps and 50 points.

2nd 30points 2reps

3rd 10 points 1 rep. If the person does not show up its an automatic win. Any questions o yeah say your username so we know who u are. P.S: I a yugioh card game site.

1:Cybernetic Dragon

2:Konthestuffedbear

3:Zeroshot

4:MyChemicalRahim

5:haris

6:Lord_Tobi

7:Chaos Pudding

8:SephirothKirby

9:Supreme Duelist

10:Master52394

11:slayer_supreme

12:b7hamma

13:shinobibug

14:shadow kaos

15:HORUS

16:orihime

17:HMNISGwahahaha

18:

19:

20:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Supreme

Pass: ************* ( xD )

It would be better if you give everyone 2 days to orginaize the match, as some people have lives and live in different places, so it may be 6 AM in one place and 3 PM in the other. So maybe giving 2 days for the duels to finish would be a lot better.

Username: Supreme

Pass: ************* ( xD )

It would be better if you give everyone 2 days to orginaize the match' date=' as some people have lives and live in different places, so it may be 6 AM in one place and 3 PM in the other. So maybe giving 2 days for the duels to finish would be a lot better.

[/quote']

i am dw.

Archived