Torrential Tribute: Discussion

I am sorry. I am person who is lonely, has no friends, and people make fun of me. I still respect people because I know they are good.

I have a life full of sorrow, but why would you like to put others down, and disrespect them? There is no reason, if it is stupid.

Lord Sheogorath, I respect you.

You may think the world is stupid, because of how dumb it is, but there are the kind, honest, and reliable people out there. I know that you are such a good person. I also think this world is scary and stupid, but it can change.

I care for everything, not just myself. My life is awful, but I ignore it, and be a better person, so others can be better.

I am sorry. I am person who is lonely' date=' has no friends, and people make fun of me. I still respect people because I know they are good.

I have a life full of sorrow, but why would you like to put others down, and disrespect them? There is no reason, if it is stupid.

You may think the world is stupid, because of how dumb it is, but there are the kind, honest, and reliable people out there. I know that you are such a good person. I also think this world is scary and stupid, but it can change.

I care for everything, not just myself. My life is awful, but I ignore it, and be a better person, so others can be better.

[/quote']

I never said I didn't respect you, just that your opinion was.... a bit.... unprepared. Oh, and on the whole people pick on you thing, Stand up for yourself, it works.

And in relevance to your last sentence, the one thing that seems not Atheist of me to actually believe may actually help you. Seriously, it works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

3 Torrentials would kill all swarm decks.

I don't like that.

3 MST's would be nesscissary.

Guest PikaPerson01

I am sorry. I am person who is lonely' date=' has no friends, and people make fun of me. I still respect people because I know they are good.

[/quote']

violin.jpg

3 Torrentials would kill all swarm decks.

I don't like that.

No' date=' it only kills mindless swarm decks.

[/quote']

but it will still kill swarm decks and currently the are fab. lol.

anyway we have SS, DW and Zombies which are wildly used and having this limited would kill them.

Six Samurai, Dark World, and Zombies can all survive even with this card. The thing about swarm is that, when done properly, it regains its field advantage as quickly as it loses it.

Archived