Torrential Tribute: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

Does make them play smarter' date=' but it sucks when your opponent Torrents you first turn and grabs a monster with Sangan :/

[/quote']

Won't be a problem, because Sangan should be ban'd, too.

no keep it limited O_O

this is definatly one of the most powerful cards in the game in my oppinion its basically trap dark hole.

ok sure mst can counter it but there is plenty of things to counter things that s liek saying lets unban dark hole because because soulem judgement can counter it :S

no 1 is plenty

Torrential Tribute being Limited is what I prefer. You can disagree of course. Torrential Tribute is fearsome though' date=' that is why believe it should be Limited.

[/quote']

Your entire reasoning is that you feel that it is "fearsome"?

refer him to "why your opinion sucks" thread.

Overextending shouldn't be tolerated. I used to do it far too much xD.

Torrential Tribute being Limited is what I prefer. You can disagree of course. Torrential Tribute is fearsome though' date=' that is why believe it should be Limited.

[/quote']

Call it whatever you want. You are very rude. Respect everyone's opinion. You don't even know me in real life to. Whatever, I don't even care.

I believe Torrential Tribute should be Limited because you will assumingly have one, but also your opponent.

[/quote']

Call it whatever you want. You are very rude. Respect everyone's opinion. You don't even know me in real life to. Whatever, I don't even care.

I believe Torrential Tribute should be banned because you will assumingly have one, but also your opponent.

Read this:

You know' date=' there is a reason why your opinion is disregarded...

It's not because we don't like you, or that we don't like opinions that aren't the same as ours. It's because your opinion sucks. Everyone has a sucky opinion at one time or another, but yours just happened to be seen by members on this message board.

There are a few reasons why your opinion sucks:

1. You fail to back up your opinion with rational reasoning and logic. This is often the case when people say, "I like Naruto better then Elfen Lied," then just *****ing about how you should respect their opinion without providing reasoning as to why Naruto is better then Elfen Lied.

2. The reasoning you provide is flawed. This is often the case with opinions such as, "I think global warming is wrong because this winter I had lots of snow and ice." Global warming isn't just going to get rid of snow/ice right away, and especially not in the northern/southern parts of the world. There will still be snow and ice, and often it will be quite bad.

That pretty much covers the basic types of sucky opinions. Any questions?

[/quote']

Your opinion is Type 1.

[/quote']

I believe Torrential Tribute should be Limited because you will assumingly have one, but also your opponent.

Respect the opinion's of people who would like nothing better than to see my family dead? Respect the opinions of government officials that keep marijuana banned so that cotton and cigarettes remain top selling products? Respect Reagan because he helped bring down what could have been Earth under one nation?

I think people have done dumb enough things for me to not have to respect them, and I don't need to respect anyones opinion.

If you don't care, then don't make a big deal out of it. Calling me out by calling me rude shows how much you actually care.

Archived