New utopia support

G.B. Sparticus

BvUzjxA.jpg
lore: 1 tuner + 1 or more “ Utopia” xyz monsters.
This card is treated as a xyz monster while on the field. The monsters used to synchro summon this card become xyz materials attached to this card. This card gains 500 ark for each xyz material on this card. While this card has xyz materials, this card is unaffected by spell and trap cards. You can detach 1 xyz material from this card, special summon 1 “ Utopia” monster from your graveyard or extra deck and attach the detached xyz material to the special summoned monster. This card’s name is treated as “ Number 39: Utopia” while a “Utopia “ monster is on the field.

Id88BfU.jpg
lore:Activate this card by paying half your life points. Each time a “ Utopian” monster is summoned, place 1 Victory counter on this card ( Max: 5). All face up monsters with “ Utopia” in their name gain 300 atk for each Victory counter on this card. If you have exactly 5 “ Utopia” monsters on the field while this card has 5 Victory counters on it, you automatically win the duel.

zxdB8hw.jpg
lore: Select 1 “ Utopia” xyz monster you control, Special summon 1 “ Utopia” monster from your extra deck with a higher level than the selected monster and attach the elected monster to the special summoned monster. The special summoned monster is treated as a monster level equal to the special summoned monster’s rank.

SThIQvV.jpg

This card is treated as “ Number 39: Utopia” while on the field. once per turn, you can increase the level or rank of a “ Utopia” monster by 1.

Ill give it a 2/5

I think this is a little bit overpowered, and i like archetypes based on existing cards, but Utopia is nowadays an archetype. And well, you need to check a lot your lore to adjust it to the OCG. Like, when you say selected, you might say "target". Maybe you could reorganize your cards, for a better reading and understanding of how they will work. I'm spanish and i mess up when i cant read things properly :(

pd. check out my archetypes,  need feedback too :D

[spoiler Victory Dragon]1 tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Utopia" xyz monsters
This card is treated as an Xyz Monster while face-up on the field. The monsters used to When this card is Synchro Summoned: this card become Attach the Synchro Material Monsters to this card as Xyz Materials attached to this card. This card gains 500 ark ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it on this card. While this card has Xyz Materials, this card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 "Utopia" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard or Extra Deck and attach the detached Xyz Material to the special Summoned monster as an Xyz Material. This card’s name is treated as "Number 39: Utopia" while a "Utopia" monster is face-up on the field.[/spoiler]

This card is impossible to get out without the help of Utopian Force, so I deleted the "Xyz" part in the Synchro requirement, in hopes that you make a non-Tuner "Utopia" monster in the future.

[spoiler V for Victory]Activate this card by Paying half your Life Points to activate this card. Each time a "Utopian" monster(s) is Summoned: Place 1 Victory Counter on this card (max. 5). All face-up monsters with "Utopia" monsters in their name gain 300 ATK for each Victory Counter on this card. If you have exactly control 5 "Utopia" monsters on the field while this card has 5 Victory Counters on it, you automatically win the Duel.[/spoiler]

Edited "Utopian" to "Utopia" so that it can trigger off monsters that isn't Utopian Synchron.

[spoiler Parallel Rank-Up-Magic Utopian Force]Select Target 1 "Utopia" Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Utopia" monster from your extra deck with a higher level Rank than that target by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Material on the Summoned monster.) the selected monster and attach the elected monster to the special summoned monster. The special Summoned monster is also treated as a monster with a Level equal to the special summoned monster’s its Rank.[/spoiler]

Your vision of making Xyz Monsters compatible with Synchro Monsters has clouded your judgment, resulting in a Rank-Up-Magic that checks Levels of Xyz Monsters. I've changed that to seeing Ranks so that it can actually be used.

[spoiler Utopian Synchron]This card is treated as "Number 39: Utopia" while face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Utopia" monster you control; increase the Level or Rank of that target a “ Utopia” monster by 1.[/spoiler]

Oh, wait, this thing can interact with the rest of the ZW. Would the ZW give up 1000 ATK for the ability to use all their combos without needing to precede with an Xyz Summon? Quite certainly!

Archived