YCM Easter Egg Hunt

Night

13_%5BNw%5DYCMEasterLogo.png

Pretty simple last minute event. There are eggs hidden around the forum, half of them are in user profiles, the other half are located in threads.

You'll get a single hint per egg to assist you in locating all of them, but the rest is up to you. Good luck.

---

Egg hints

Egg #1 - I'll tell you where I am, but first, let me take a selfie.

Egg #2 - Back from the dead.

Egg #3 - I ship it.

Egg #4 - No relation to Lobster Hat.

Egg #5 - YCM's sexiest monster.

Egg #6 - One does not simply leave YCM.

Egg #7 - دينا سكنية العربي

Egg #8 - Hey! We're recording in here!

Egg #9 - You're getting warmer...

Egg #10 - ...Now get colder.

Egg #11 - Pixel heaven.

Egg #12 - Ṕ̕r̵͞҉t̸́͘͏͟ņ̸͡į̴̕n̛̛̕͠͡g͘͡͡ ̷́̕͢͡t̸́͞ ͝҉̡̕͠t̷͢h̢͢͝è ͢r̸̵̢̨͘c̷͜ǹ̢̢͜t̡ ͞͏̡h̵̴̴̀a͡͡ḉ̢͟k̀͟͏͟

Egg #13 - Must be this tall to ride.
Egg #14 - Change is good.
Egg #15 - Night.
Egg #16 - Digital Assassin 
Egg #17 - wow such kitty much excite.
Egg #18 - 420 blaze it.
Egg #19 - Double-O-Seven-Four
Egg #20 - Out of business. 
Egg #21 - I think this one's defective...
Egg #22 - 0
Egg #23 - GUYS WTF I CAN'T FIND ANY EGGS. THIS IS BULLSHIT.
Egg #24 - You should already know this one.

1-12: 6 members / 6 threads
13-24: ? 

FOR 13-24 FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT THE STRUCTURE, THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.

Also, thanks to Aix for assisting in the brainstorming of some of these.

----

Rules & Guidelines

1. The hunt starts as soon as this thread is posted, it ends 4/21/14 at midnight GMT -5. It will not end prematurely if someone finds all of the eggs, nor will it be prolonged if no one manages to find them all.

2. This is what you're looking for.

3. When you find the location of an egg, pm me with either the threads exact name or the exact current username of the person who's profile it was found in. Use that same pm to update with more of your findings.

DO NOT ADVERTISE IT.

3. Exactly half of all hidden eggs are in member profiles, whilst the other half are in threads. Use that fact to your advantage. Note however that this fact only remains true for the first 12 eggs, the second set doesn't abide by this rule whatsoever so as to be more of a challenge.

4. The hidden eggs will always be at the bottom of the first post in a thread and on the 'about me' page of a members profile. Not in spoilers nor hidden whatsoever.

5. This should honestly go without saying but if you find the location of an egg don't tell anyone where it is or try and "trade" information. That would be cheating and wouldn't be fun for anyone, plus it'll diminish your chances of winning. Furthermore, anyone caught doing so will not be allowed to participate and will receive a hefty warn.

6. If an egg is in your profile, keep it to yourself. Also, if you participate, that egg won't count towards your final score, unless you manage to find every single other one.

7. At the end of the event, whoever has found the most eggs wins a prize.

8. At the time of this being posted, all eggs are properly situated. Good luck, have fun.

Because some people are having issues, for the thread eggs, they will appear at the bottom of each thread's first post, like so:

Nw_Easter_Event1.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so hard! I don't know anything about this forum anymore!

I was actually going to hide one of them in your profile, but I couldn't think of a hint that didn't make it blatantly obvious or too hard for anyone who isn't familiar with the HP books.

I was actually going to hide one of them in your profile, but I couldn't think of a hint that didn't make it blatantly obvious or too hard for anyone who isn't familiar with the HP books.

That would have been really funny! I pop my head out for the first time in months only to have my profile edited!

Doesn't matter the quote, no one knows Luna anymore anyway.

Alright, I am seriously starting to believe that something is making me incapable of seeing the eggs.

Could you please post an example of what one is supposed to look like in an actual thread?

I updated the first post, tell me if you can see the egg. 

Archived