Raigeki, Change of Heart and Grafeful Charity limited or still banned

Guest Chaos Pudding

Didn't say nothing was broken about them.

He asked "ban' date=' or keep"

I said, "Ban raigeki, keep change of heart and graceful charity"

~Discussion End~

[/quote']

Just in the act of saying that we should get back those cards, you are saying that the meta won't suffer from them being back. I asked you what about them WOULDN'T hurt the meta. Since you obviously are unable to do so, your opinion is null and void, in accordance to the Sucky Opinion Guideline #1.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Wow...great comeback. Let me ask you' date=' do you have that little self esteem that the only place you feel like a big boy is on a forum about a childrens trading card game?

-_- sad...I pity you.

[/quote']

That's all you can come up with? Seriously? You aren't even going to TRY to debate me anymore? Where's the fun in that?

Since you can't seem to be able to figure out why those cards should remain banned, I guess I'll spell it out for you.

Change of Heart is, if played right, a +1. You lose Change of Heart, they lose a monster, you gain a monster. That monster can attack, use its effect, or be Tributed for another monster in your hand/for an effect. Imagine if you took your opponent's DAD (assuming you hadn't already lost by that time): you are pretty much guaranteed to have at least 2-3 DARKs in the Graveyard. That means your +1 has just turned into a +3/+4. Then you Tribute it off for your Thestalos, making them discard another card from your hand. Just with 1 card, you have totally decimated your opponent.

Graceful Charity is a simple effect. You activate it, then you draw 3 cards. After you draw, you discard 2. This card is almost worse than Pot of Greed, mainly because if you play it with enough cards in your hand, you won't have to worry about what to drop. No card other than The Beginning of the End lets you realistically draw that much, and TBotE requires you to have at least 7 DARKs in the Graveyard. Graceful can be activated at any time.

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette, I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with you, pikaperson01, JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

There are far more important and interesting things to attend to for me, as well as my own forum site to run, on top of a job, a house, bills, and family, this has been little more than a distraction from my life and I grow tired of it.

Enjoy your debates amongst yourselves.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette' date=' I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with you, pikaperson01, JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

There are far more important and interesting things to attend to for me, as well as my own forum site to run, on top of a job, a house, bills, and family, this has been little more than a distraction from my life and I grow tired of it.

[/quote']

Your only arguments are those which are either steeped in faulty logic, or are based off of falsehoods. If you were to research a bit more, maybe you would have a bit more to work off of?

And in any case, I have no desire to debate a person who gives up so easily. Maybe next time you engage in a debate, you will have the spine to see it through to its conclusion.

In the mean time, good riddance.

Guest PikaPerson01

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette' date=' I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with you, [b']pikaperson01[/b], JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

Yay! I was mentioned! <3

On-topic: Stop submitting your worthless opinions. We don't want to hear them. Especially since they're never based on anything logical.

Wow...great comeback. Let me ask you' date=' do you have that little self esteem that the only place you feel like a big boy is on a forum about a childrens trading card game?

-_- sad...I pity you.

[/quote']

Blatent *censored*.

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette' date=' I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with you, pikaperson01, JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

Enjoy your debates amongst yourselves.[/quote']

Blatent Atheforementioned who lives with his mom. Grow up.

Lulz. Quit acting like your mature when you are being as childish as everyone is the point I'm trying to get across. Plus, learn what makes up a good argument, it would help you a lot.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette' date=' I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with [b']you[/b], pikaperson01, JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

That's me, by the way.

No sense in arguing with someone 4 years my junior. Especially when your only argument made is one-sided remarks and a blatent disregard for proper etiquette' date=' I have no interest in continuing a futile feud with [b']you[/b], pikaperson01, JesusofChaos, or Crab Helmet.

That's me, by the way.

I noes, the guy's grammar and failure to understand common discussion really bugged me though.

That's me, by the way.

I noes, the guy's grammar and failure to understand common discussion really bugged me though.

You're just jealous because you didn't get a mention. ^_^

That's me, by the way.

yeah yeah.... Of course that's what it is. Did you see the Hitler card I made for you?

That's me, by the way.

yeah yeah.... Of course that's what it is. Did you see the Hitler card I made for you?

Hitler's a poser who thinks he's as cool as Wilford, but he isn't searchable.

That's me, by the way.

Hitler's a poser who thinks he's as cool as Wilford, but he isn't searchable.

One in a century are created like him, crazy and stuff, not too easy to find until he puts himself out in the open, of course a searcher couldn't grab him.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Graceful Charity = Sure' date=' why not? Ever since Envoys were banned it's lost much of its power. Pot of Greed should be unbanned, also.

[/quote']

Graceful is only one of the most abusable cards in the game. I see absolutely NO problem bringing it back, especially when it DOESN'T give even more speed to decks like DDT or DAD.

Pot of Greed is even SUCKIER! I mean, drawing 2 cards? That's HORRIBLE! Totally not broken in the slightest.

Graceful Charity = Sure' date=' why not? Ever since Envoys were banned it's lost much of its power. Pot of Greed should be unbanned, also.

[/quote']

Hahahaha. Good joke. But this is a serious topic.

he r serious mans. this r serious threads.

Archived