Raigeki, Change of Heart and Grafeful Charity limited or still banned

Banned

unless there going to ban Monster Reborn next list' date=' then switch it out for another broken card to keep the game interesting

[/quote']

Like Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End?

It's a broken card, and it will keep the game interesting.

no way!!! CED by itself is almost an OTK...

Raigeki = Lightning with no cost' date=' making it way too good.

Change of Heart would be like Snatch Steal [b']with no disadvantage[/b]

Graceful Charity is way too good for graveyard control.

Fixed.

And CED is one of the best cards ever created, i pwned my friends with it until they hared of the banlist ^_^.

Banned.

But in the future' date=' chances are they will be limited for a format([b']a very abd format[/b])

What the heck is a very abd format?

They are banned, and shall be banned for a very, very, very long time, unless they're starting to lose money because noone likes playing with the banned list, they'll just take it off or change it with crap cards like Larvae Moth.

Banned.

But in the future' date=' chances are they will be limited for a format([b']a very abd format[/b])

They are banned, and shall be banned for a very, very, very long time, unless they're starting to lose money because noone likes playing with the banned list, they'll just take it off or change it with crap cards like Larvae Moth.

Way to harp on a typo.

Does it make you get happy on the inside?

Banned.

Way to harp on a typo.

Very much, thank you for asking.

Banned.

Way to harp on a typo.

What the **** is a very much?

Banned.

Way to harp on a typo.

Don't ask me man.

Don't ask me.

Banned.

Way to harp on a typo.

it's a "so much" written by a spanish dude with low english aknowledge... thank you very much...

Fixed.

And CED is one of the best cards ever created, i pwned my friends with it until they hared of the banlist ^_^.

Why did that need to be edited? There is no disadvantage to Snatch Steal.

CED is a -1.

Fixed.

Why did that need to be edited? There is no disadvantage to Snatch Steal.

CED is a -1.

Chaos Emperor Dragon is only a -1 if you have advantage over the opponent. Its effect on card advantage varies depending on how much card advantage each player already has; it equalizes them by setting them both to 0.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Keep Raigeki banned.

Allow Change of Heart and Graceful Charity.

What exactly is NOT broken about Change of Heart and Graceful Charity?

One will almost always result in a crushing loss of advantage, and the other lets you speed through your deck like nobody's business.

Archived