Spooky Scary Skeletons [Skull Servants]

I see you added the best song ever to the OP....

Damn straight.

anyway my side deck is sitting as follows.

2 maxx c

2 dragon's mirror w/ 1 of that dragon zombie still in my extra. people didn't see it coming, so I kept it in side just in case

gold sarc

2 soul absorption

1 chaos end, because it can actually be used in this deck.

EE virus

2 breakthrough skill

2 Light mirrors

2 warlords

Cool. Obviously going to cut the lifegain stuff for more anti-Shadoll side because

well, this deck can't fight shadolls at all.

I actually managed to beat a shadoll deck in singles, but I won't deny that it'll be an issue.

honestly, it's an issue for every deck right now, they have too many god damn answers

it's like darkworlds on crack, honestly. and they have that fusion that stops special sumons, WHICH THEY ALWAYS SUMMON LAST, so they can do all their s***, and I can't stop anything with a big chain of summons to king into king, it's gotta be king summon, or nothing

and most of my other decks have problem with them too, only my D.D deck actually does something to them, and even then, it's rarely enough to pull out a victory.

looking at cards, maybe where arf thou and mystic piper should be attempted?

and there is zombowwow, maybe to pop out a prince?

and if we plan to to keep necroface, what about Shutendoji?

armageddon knight?

recurring nightmare maybe too?

Arf I'd been thinking about running, but it is really slow right now, especially when everything else drops 2500+ and you need a turn to set up your normal summon.

Piper doesn't seem good in here, since without Kinkas it eats your normal summon, something this deck values very highly.

Honestly, between Necroface, Wightmare, and eventually Burial, Shuten is largely unnecessary, especially since it goes to top of deck and not graveyard, which hinders draws.

Zombowwow is too reliant on the opponent to be worth it IMO.

Armageddon Knight is in the same boat as Dark Grepher, but triggers off Call of the Haunted, so there's that.

I'd been thinking about Recurring Nightmare to recycle Kings, Z-Masters, and Wightmares.

As for the speed issue, I'm actually gonna try upstarts. The deck needs special Summons to set up (Chain, Zombie Master, Mezuki) but not too many, so Duality is possible, but Upstart is still incredible. Allure is simply not enough. The deck needs to thin hard and get its bosses out. Once you do, it's basically game, especially with a Lady out. So we should find space for Upstarts.

obdsShQ.png

I"m gonna try to modify this build to use some of the suggested cards and see what happens.

it actually doesn't have any requirement but to be destroyed to summon, so I don't see a huge problem with that.

and in this deck, the only things that destroy are dark hole (which I'm considering cutting anyway), tt and exciton.

seems sufficiently weird enough. Why eruption over nightmare?

nightmare cant grab that dropping servant that can banish summon, and I want that kind of flexibility.

filling my hand with kings and princes i nice, but if I can't resupply out of the banish, i'm still only summoning a weak king.

and the card can still grab those, so I can get what I need, when I need it, even if it isn't an immediate plus off the spell.

I had done an experiment, just keeping knight, and had an amazing trick happen, where I was able to take advantage of the dark hole they used to wipe my knight and 2000 king, and haunted called knight twice a they attempted to attack me. next turn, I summoned a 9k power king. and then split him down into 2 6ks. opponent died shortly after.

we defintely need to try core play knight. it's a foolish for this deck. and this deck loves foolish

• 1 month later...

Archived