Are all Movie-Based games bad?

rholowie

Are all movie-based games bad?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are all movie-based games bad?

• Yes
    • No

Video games based on movies tend to be really horrible, but the question is "Are they all bad?"

Allthough the majority are, I would vote no. Some of the "Harry Potter" games are good, and the amazing Japanese Horror RPG "Sweet Home" was so outstanding that one wouldn't believe it was based on a movie.

Vote. Discuss

Yes' date=' it's extremely hard nowadays, to find an excellent movie-based game. I still haven't come across one, that I truly enjoy... unless you count Kingdom Hearts...

-Glasstin :)

[b']Edit :

I have just stumbled across a nice game that is based on a movie : Resident Evil 4...[/b]

Resident Evil 4 isn't based off the Movie

The movie is based of the book

The games, I'm not sure what there based off...probaly books.

Yes' date=' it's extremely hard nowadays, to find an excellent movie-based game. I still haven't come across one, that I truly enjoy... unless you count Kingdom Hearts...

-Glasstin :)

[b']Edit :

I have just stumbled across a nice game that is based on a movie : Resident Evil 4...[/b]

Resident Evil 4 isn't based off the Movie

The movie is based of the book

The games, I'm not sure what there based off...probaly books.

Ummm...no.

Resident Evil is a completely original video game series. S.D. Perry wrote a series of novels based off the video game series. The movies were loosely based off the video game series.

Guest JoshIcy

ummm James Bond: Golden Eye for the N64? the basic reason on how fps games started to get popular.... it set a standard for years and still is.....

im surprised no one has mentioned it lol

ummm James Bond: Golden Eye for the N64? the basic reason on how fps games started to get popular.... it set a standard for years and still is.....

im surprised no one has mentioned it lol

damn, I just saw this thread and was gonna mention it. oh well.

Goldeneye is one of the FEW games based on a movie that were great. In fact, it was awesome.

Archived