Darklord Zerato: Discussion.

DarklordZeratoPTDN-EN-ScR.jpg

TCG Exclusive, it's not a Nomi, never run at more than 1 per deck when run properly, and an effect that is comparable to DaD. Blows up front row at the cost of one card.

Looking to buy one, and of course, discuss.

P.S. We don't need to discuss the Art Work, it is clear that this is the best looking card in the game, and far too resembling of Avenged Sevenfold's "City of Evil" album cover.

constant POWAH flows through this card... although its not as powerful as DaD.. t can sure pack a punch

However, this card can be hit with reasoning. I want one to test in DDT just for the hell of it. I seem to have a problem with Marshmallon in DDT, and Trade In always gets hit with Diamond Dude and it is likely that I have a dark in my hand.

I activate [insert Random card that makes you discard a card from your hand to gain advantage from your opponent, then laugh in his/her face], then I use Premature Burial to bring Darklord Zerato back. Now, destroy all your cards so I can activate Monster Reborn next turn and do it again.

I activate [insert Random card that makes you discard a card from your hand to gain advantage from your opponent' date= then laugh in his/her face], then I use Premature Burial to bring Darklord Zerato back. Now, destroy all your cards so I can activate Monster Reborn next turn and do it again.

He understands why I want this card, except its more of a Dimension Fusion kind of thing.

i like the art' date=' it's good in a DAD deck too. it's a bit easy to summon, but you still have to tribute.

[/quote']

Its not a Nomi, you can Special Summon him with Reborn and D Fusion.

i never said that it was a Nomi.

You said that you needed to tribute, which you don't if he can be Special Summoned by other effects.

i like the art' date=' it's good in a DAD deck too. it's a bit easy to summon, but you still have to tribute.

[/quote']

You said that you needed to tribute, which you don't if he can be Special Summoned by other effects.

my bad, didn't mean to say that, just meant when considering it's effects it still needs to be tributed.

[/quote']

my bad, didn't mean to say that, just meant when considering it's effects it still needs to be tributed.

What, you mean the part of the effect that says it destroys itself?

There are ways around that. One is Book of Moon. Another is to remove it from the field to pay for something else. Another is to win the turn you use the effect.

[/quote']

What, you mean the part of the effect that says it destroys itself?

There are ways around that. One is Book of Moon. Another is to remove it from the field to pay for something else. Another is to win the turn you use the effect.

Why didn't everyone else realize that. (not talking about GFAQ kids, I mean the YCM ones) Although not commonly seen, in DDT, this card could still be useful, Good with Phantom, Trade in, winning, and all it needs to guarantee that win is MSE --> Storm or Trunade, DD --> Storm or Trunade, DMoC --> Storm or Trunade, or having it in your hand.

Abuse in DaD deck seems obvious.

Archived