Shapesnatch: Discussion

You know I love you Azuh.

As The Sexiest One-Eyed Robot Pimp IN THE GAME' date=' he should not be banned, rather, give him the same respect Grepher, Archlord Zerato and Armed Dragon received, and remake him into a monster with a good effect.

[/quote']

As i read that i had a sudden image of shapesnatch in a cadalic getting that money

Yea make him have this effect

Once per turn you can take control of a female monster on your oppoints side of the field

then hed be cool

What are cards based around a Monsters Level that would give snape some advantage over the opponent...

This topic isn't relevant to the Yugioh Game, it has to do with how cool of a card Shapesnatch is, and that as the worst card in the game, it deserves a broken form (like AD lv 7 has DaD)

So like,

Polished Shapesnatch

DARK / Machine

1200 / 1700

If you or your opponent activate a Spell Card, then you can Special Summon this monster from Hand or Graveyard. This monster is unaffected by the effects of all Spell Cards. By discarding 1 Spell Card from your Hand at the beginning of your Battle Phase, this monster can attack your opponent directly this turn.

When I first saw this card, I thought it was kinda meh. But then, I realized it's true power. It stung with the bow tie, and flew itself right into my brain, singing the RickRoll'D song over and over again.

All hail Shapesnatch!

Rustic Shapesnatch

DARK / Machine

1200 / 1700

You can Special Summon this monster from your Hand or your Graveyard by discarding 2 cards in your Hand. Once per turn, you can move this monster to an empty adjacent Monster Card Zone. During your Battle Phase, if there is no cards in the same column as this card, then you can either, draw 1 card or destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field.

PimpSnatch

Dark / Machine

1200 / 1700

5 Stars

This card can be Normal Summoned without offering a monster as a Tribute. Once per Turn, By sending the top card of your Deck to your Graveyard, Special Summon one Machine Type Monster that is Removed from Play.

Archived