[Serious] Lunar's Daily Diary

Lunar Origins

As I'm taking a couple of drastic steps in my own life, I feel the need to somehow document what I go through.  I loathe Tumblr, and like YCM, so I figured that creating a thread to chronicle some life-changing events to happen in the near future here in Spam would allow for me to help organize myself.  Kind of like a diary of sorts, really.

This is mostly in the same light as the serious Caeda thread, in that it's not inherently a spam topic, but it doesn't belong anywhere else.  Thus, I shall be posting this in spam and will keep a link to it in my signature for ease of access if you want to keep up.

Otherwise, if you're just going to post spam in this thread, please move along;  nothing to see, nothing to do.

This is written in third person because why not.

[spoiler=Day 1 of documentation]

Today was a pretty uninteresting and uneventful day in the life of Lunar, or, to people who know her more closely, Kate.  She groggily woke up, rolled out of bed (and she hit her head pretty hard, too - ouch!) and slouched her way downstairs.  After getting ready for school, she leaves approximately six minutes before class starts - she lives almost twelve miles from her high school, so she drove with the utmost haste.

After avoiding a tardy, she dozes off for the first period, ignoring whatever may have gone on in AP Government.  Yawn, next.  In the next class, she worked with a team of her friends on a certain Rube Goldberg machine project in Principles of Technology.  The changes one of her teammates had made in the last period caused the structure of the entire thing to begin falling, but she saved the day by taping the whole thing back together again with metal tape.  Afterwards, they goofed off for the rest of the class making up retarded rap lyrics ( I got swag like Versace Noah's Ark | bustin' rhymes like my friend Donnie Dark ohhhhh ).  Needless to say, they barely got anything done.

Afterwards, she went to work, where nothing eventful happened.  She called her HRT doctor, but the offices were closed, so she left a message.  The office hasn't been available for her any time she has called them, and she's getting slightly more worried with each passing day.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Day 2 of documentation]

Today was a very uuuugh day for Kate.  It was storming outside;  her Internet was out for a good chunk of it, so she spent most of the day doodling away in photoshop - how productive!  Eventually, she got bored enough, gave in to actual work, and filled out a couple of forms.  She finished her selective service form from the military, which was just a formality;  due to being diagnosed with Gender Identity disorder, she was unable to serve in the military on terms of being mentally unstable.  This thought troubled her little, however.  The military really didn't suit her, and was far from the violent person she used to be.

She had a call returned to her from the endocrinologist and her therapist, greenlighting her for an appointment in the next two weeks.

[/spoiler]

This is a really, really good idea!

I'm sure everything will be okay with your HRT doctor, when do you plan on trying again? Are you just gonna wait to see if they reply?

Oh, I've actually called a few places, but this one's the most reputable in my area, so I'm reaaaallly hoping I can get him.  He's also the only one that I can easily confirm carries my insurance.  I think I'm going to wait a day or two for his clerk's response, but if they take any longer than that then I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Archived