[Serious] Ask Saber Something (ASS)

Zauls

The entire ass

OT: You're the guy with the girl who doesn't want long distance right? On what site did you guys meet?

If you're not that guy, how is your love life anyway?

That is indeed me. We met on VampireFreaks.com. I'm into the whole goth thing and its just a goth social network. I'm not on it any more though. 

Why were you better in Fate/Zero than in real life?

Why don't I know what you're on about?

Because it rarely answers much? It certainly hasn't so far? Maybe? Possibly? I dunno? Why don't you? I'm asking you? So why don't you answer stuff? Don't you know stuff? Why don't you know stuff? You just ask me? I'm flattered you think I'm smarter but I'm not the one being interrogated here? You know, for those war crimes? Remember Mai Lai? Probably not? You weren't there? You weren't born yet? How old are you? Why are you in the Vietnam War? Actually, don't answer how old you are? I don't really care?

Doesn't site already have a "Saber"- and a better one at that?

Quite possibly. I changed my name from Saberzauls since Dino Rabbit was a bit outdated. Just "Saber" was already taken so there must be one. No idea who it is though.

So your name is Saber, yet your avi is a rider.

If Gilgamesh wasn't already gay for Kirei, would you get down and dirty with him? 

Username is explained above. Avi is Doomcaliber Knight because look at the older posts in this section.

Still have no idea what this whole Gilgamesh thing is but I'm not gay so ummm no?

Still have no idea what this whole Gilgamesh thing is but I'm not gay so ummm no?

The joke is that your name is the same name as Saber from Fate/Stay night, who is female, therefore would not make you gay in-character. Gilgamesh is from the same show, and he's basically just an arrogant king-esque figure with a treasury of weapons stored in his "Gates of Babylon" ability, which allows him to shoot them at his enemies through portals at will.

In the anime, Gilgamesh has his master killed by Kirei so that Kirei could become his master, hence the whole "being gay for him" headcanon.

The joke is that your name is the same name as Saber from Fate/Stay night, who is female, therefore would not make you gay in-character. Gilgamesh is from the same show, and he's basically just an arrogant king-esque figure with a treasury of weapons stored in his "Gates of Babylon" ability, which allows him to shoot them at his enemies through portals at will.

In the anime, Gilgamesh has his master killed by Kirei so that Kirei could become his master, hence the whole "being gay for him" headcanon.

Riiiight so its from an anime which is why I have no idea what people were on about. In that case, I think its time for another name change...

Archived